Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Meadow Crescent, Hollyhill, Cork

Options
  • 19-05-2018 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I have been offered an 2bed apartment in The Meadow Crescent, Meadow estate by the water tower in Hollyhill, Cork North site and would like to know what the area is like, especially at night. It seems to have bad reviews and from what I have seen it is pretty littered, with illegal dumping site behind the fence. I want to know if there is criminal activity reports, breaking ins or attacks reported. Please help. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Askthe EA

ivanice wrote: »
    Hello, I have been offered an 2bed apartment in The Meadow Crescent, Meadow estate by the water tower in Hollyhill, Cork North site and would like to know what the area is like, especially at night. It seems to have bad reviews and from what I have seen it is pretty littered, with illegal dumping site behind the fence. I want to know if there is criminal activity reports, breaking ins or attacks reported. Please help. Thank you.

Who has offered it to you? Do you mean its a council flat? Its like all other areas up there, some good some bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ivanice

Yes it is a council flat. There are 2 buildings with 8 apartments in each building. Its at the end, there is just fields behind them.

Advertisement