Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Transit Time

Options
  • 19-05-2018 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Going to Puerto Rico with work next week and looking at flight options, coming back I'll have 90 minutes between getting off a Jetblue and getting an Aer Lingus departure. How does this sound? It will be all on an Aer Lingus ticket.
    Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

They are both in terminal 5 so 90 minutes is grand.

Love Jet Blue, my favourite airline to travel with in the US. Plenty of leg room and really like the blue crisps they give out free on-board :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

HDMI wrote: »
    They are both in terminal 5 so 90 minutes is grand.

Love Jet Blue, my favourite airline to travel with in the US. Plenty of leg room and really like the blue crisps they give out free on-board :D

Super, thanks!! 90 minutes is great, nice and quick!! Pity about the 8 hour wait on the outbound leg!!

Advertisement