Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to buy in Celbridge

Options
  • 19-05-2018 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I'm thinking of buying a house in Celbridge. we viewed a house in St Patrick's Park, near the end closest to the main street. I am hearing very mixed reviews on what this area is like, but most reviews seem to be historic.. anyone live there or know anything about this area? is it good for families, good schools?, is there antisocial behaviour out of the norm?

Any advice is welcome :D

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

I would say some areas of Patricks park are nicer than others. It isn't a bad estate, most of the people living there would be pretty old, having lived there for 40yrs or so now.

The nicest part is up the back, around the green area. The less nicer parts imo are near the main st... I have seen 2-3 windows smashed down there in the past few years. Most of those houses look to be rented out and people do not seem concerned about upkeep etc..

You will have a lot of foot traffic after pub closing using that road as a short cut to various areas and I guess that is possibly when/how windows have been smashed.

Advertisement