Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccomended Auctioneers in Galway

Options
  • 19-05-2018 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hello,im looking for an Auctioneer in Galway to sell a house in the county.
    I had a first choice (not sure i can name them) but have since heard negative stories from people i know,
    O donnellan and Joyce didnt even answer the phone and i called about 10 times
    Ive met Joe Greaney from KMS before and he seems a nice man so an option for me also

Who knew it was such a minefield!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Faze11

I had a first choice (not sure i can name them) but have since heard negative stories from people i know,
    Ive met Joe Greaney from KMS before and he seems a nice man so an option for me also

Would recommend Mullery auctioneers.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Askthe EA

Arent DNG MHL the big fellas up that neck of the woods?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭spurshero

Askthe EA wrote: »
    Arent DNG MHL the big fellas up that neck of the woods?
    Ondonnenlan and Joyce would be the biggest seller I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭spurshero

Faze11 wrote: »

Would recommend Mullery auctioneers.
    would second mullerys

Advertisement