Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Unlocking: Cork city

Options
  • 19-05-2018 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Any recommendations of places in Cork to unlock a Samsung phone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Have a look on ebay. Just put the model and unlock into the search box. It'll probably work out cheaper and the code is usually sent in under an hour. Might be Monday now tho before you get it.
    Some codes can be as little as £2, the shops here will charge €25 for the same code and for putting it in for you even tho it takes 30 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Tried ebay but they don't have the code for my phone in the database, so it needs to be done by cable i'd say :(

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭mcgucc22

There's a phone shop in Paul Street Shopping Centre that I've used before, also a Chinese phone shop at the other end of Paul Street which I've used, cost between €10 and €20 Euro depending on the make and model of the phone

Advertisement