Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private lockers - Dublin City center

Options
  • 19-05-2018 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Is there any place in Dublin City center where I can leave a bag for up to 24 hours.

I need a private locker.

Thank You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

USIT, Aston Quay.

The 'Internet & Call Shop' internet cafe across the road from Connolly Luas.

One of the private tourist offices on O'Connell Street - not sure which one.

I think each is more manned left luggage than lockers.

If staying in Dublin, your hotel / hostel / guest house might provide a left luggage service.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭KBD85

Thanks for replying.

I believe those are all places that have one room where they put everyone's bags.

I will have valuables that I can't risk losing (laptop and handwritten notes) so really need a private locker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

I think in Jervis Shopping Centre (mind you many moons since I been in there), have lockers on the second floor as you head towards the toilets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Yeah Jervis does. Probably pricey though. Bus Aras used to as well but I probably wouldn't trust 'em because that bottom floor is like a junkie sewer

Advertisement