Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Hi folks anyone wanna add me for games

Good few of us on Xbox but we are happy to cross play with Sony and pc heads

SWEATY YETI 83 (XBOX)

SWEATY YETI 83#8465457 (COD ID)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Playlist update. Shoothouse replaces shipment 24/7

Got my last 2 subs completed except for long shots on shipment over the last 2 days. Now for HC shipment with some smoke to finish them off 😀

Finally got the subs platinum and moved onto the ARs. It’s like I’ve forgotten how to use them!! Getting murdered.

heroics wrote: »
    Finally got the subs platinum and moved onto the ARs. It’s like I’ve forgotten how to use them!! Getting murdered.

It’s crazy. I can’t go positive with the ARs even with the kilo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

It’s crazy. I can’t go positive with the ARs even with the kilo

You have to adjust your tempo with AR's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,083 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

So Season 1 is extended. Thought it would be close for me to get to 155 before then, and didn't think i'd have a chance of finishing the Battle Pass, but with the extension I reckon I can do it now. 24 days left now, and apparently there's a crossbow challenge incoming.

So Season 1 is extended. Thought it would be close for me to get to 155 before then, and didn't think i'd have a chance of finishing the Battle Pass, but with the extension I reckon I can do it now. 24 days left now, and apparently there's a crossbow challenge incoming.

Nice had it marked for next week to see if I could get the rest of the BP levels in time. Crossbow challenge pray tell?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,083 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Nice had it marked for next week to see if I could get the rest of the BP levels in time. Crossbow challenge pray tell?

There's going to be a challenge to unlock a crossbow, i'd imagine similar to all the other 'Missions' and challenges. Not out yet, but soon I believe.

Mistakenly stayed in a game of Dom on Euphrates bridge earlier. Capped a and b grand. Then hear teammates capturing c. WHY???? Turned into a marathon as we got spawn trapped at A and kept being spawned in what felt like another map it was so far away from anything.

That will teach me to leave shipment and shoothouse!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Mistakenly stayed in a game of Dom on Euphrates bridge earlier. Capped a and b grand. Then hear teammates capturing c. WHY???? Turned into a marathon as we got spawn trapped at A and kept being spawned in what felt like another map it was so far away from anything.

That will teach me to leave shipment and shoothouse!!

I play mostly domination with randoms, and to this day I cant understand how lads don't all rush B at the start, or head directly to B as soon as they hear the announcer say 'assist your team at B'. Solo capping is especially tough in this COD as every room has 5 ways in and out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Loving 3v3 Gunfight. Played one in shipment this weekend and after we won the first round one of the guys on our side quit when he got killed, again. I went 10-0 and we won 6-1, camping like a git. The exclamations of outrage were hilarious. Had 3 1v2 situations and one 1v3 all of which I won.
    Unfortunately SBM then moved me out of remedial school and I got slaughtered last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Anybody else getting absolutely wrecked lately. Either I'm gone to **** or I'm against some serious players. Fellas going 25 for 1 etc all on the same team. I cant even go around corners and I'm getting shot and dead before I can even react

I kind of miss the days when the spikes in difficulty were directly related to how much alcohol I'd drunk.

CptMackey wrote: »
    Anybody else getting absolutely wrecked lately. Either I'm gone to **** or I'm against some serious players. Fellas going 25 for 1 etc all on the same team. I cant even go around corners and I'm getting shot and dead before I can even react

Same here. KD is only about 1 so wouldnt expect to constantly come against serious players. I am getting ruined in most games. gone back to low killstreaks etc as can't seem to get the higher ones regularly anymore.

Enemies drop shotting, perfect aim, all seem to be wearing headsets etc.

Played a game on my nephews account the other day (he's 7 but in fairness he has 3 or 4 gold guns) but it was like playing bots on shoothouse. I was getting quad kills etc completely different game.

Let him finish the game as didn't want to ruin whatever SBMM bracket he was in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭circadian

Getting obliterated the last couple of nights I've been on. Feels like my TTK is longer but some people are drop ****ting or just insanley quick.

35gb update on PS4. First update is 13gb then when you try open you have to download an additional 22gb

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

9gb on Xbox. Waiting to see if I get stung with anything else

9gb on Xbox. Waiting to see if I get stung with anything else

Once the update completes and installs it wants to download the spec ops pack and the multiplayer pack 2 which on the PS4 were 12.5 and 9.1gb each

Once the update completes and installs it wants to download the spec ops pack and the multiplayer pack 2 which on the PS4 were 12.5 and 9.1gb each

Multiplayer pack 2 was what I had to get. Am back online, no other installations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

Poxy updates, all i want is a few games of shoothouse before bed and then back to the grind of work tomorrow 🀬

Fml

• Advertisement

That must be totalling 150gb by now?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Anyone getting serious lag spikes? Currently unplayable on pc for me.

Anyone getting serious lag spikes? Currently unplayable on pc for me.

I’m on PS4 and was just thinking the network in my house has gone to Sh1t today.

Harder to see but the in game ping counter is all over the place and first time in ages enemies were jumping across the screen

They've brought Aniyah Palace back into GW.

Why do we have to download the spec ops pack again?

Why do we have to download the spec ops pack again?

I saw one patch note saying they were fixing an invincibility glitch. There was at least one in Spec Ops so I guess they were fixing stuff like that, although it wasn't small 9 or 12 GB.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭DaveD

Anyone else having issues on Xbox?

Logged in tonight to play some multiplayer. Can’t play, It says I am missing one or more multiplayer DLC packs. The link takes me to the MS store. I add Multiplayer Pack 2 to my cart, checkout, but then I get a message saying, Oops An error occurred. Give it another try, something went wrong

DaveD wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues on Xbox?

Logged in tonight to play some multiplayer. Can’t play, It says I am missing one or more multiplayer DLC packs. The link takes me to the MS store. I add Multiplayer Pack 2 to my cart, checkout, but then I get a message saying, Oops An error occurred. Give it another try, something went wrong
    No gaming for me tonight, downloaded the patch, and now I'm waiting for spec ops and multiplayer pack to download now. Pain in the hoop.

Every time I login now to play it redownloads the 12gb spec ops pack. Killing my internet connection.
    Turned on PS4 this morning and it downloaded for the 3rd time. Showed as installed. Turned off PS4 for lunch and when turned it back on it’s downloaded the stupid thing again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Every time I login now to play it redownloads the 12gb spec ops pack. Killing my internet connection.
    Turned on PS4 this morning and it downloaded for the 3rd time. Showed as installed. Turned off PS4 for lunch and when turned it back on it’s downloaded the stupid thing again.

apparently there are aware of this on promise a patch in the near future. I just choose cancel and delete. It wont try and install it until i turn ps4 off and on again, to which i choose cancel and delete again. Specs Ops is not needed for multiplayer.

if your looking to play Specs Ops, just cancel and delete and wait till patch.

Advertisement