Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Game just crashed on me there. Couldnt connect online for some reason.

I tried to reboot and couldn’t log in either. Tried again after about 15 mins and could log in and challenges tracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

johndoe99 wrote: »
    only gripe i have is, i was down to 10 or so left, was killed sent to gulag, survived was respawned when there was only 5 left, i spawn with that useless generic handgun. No chance against those that are still playing. Should at least respawn with last used weapon.

Huh? Gulag shuts at last 20/25, no?

Was going to come on and complain about the precision airstrike and cluster strike being as useful as a nun's tits in Warzone and then got a kill from each of them in the same game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

not on solo

johndoe99 wrote: »
    not on solo

Definitely does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Was going to come on and complain about the precision airstrike and cluster strike being as useful as a nun's tits in Warzone and then got a like from each of them in the same game.

3 men chasing me, run through a gap calling for an airstrike on my position as I do so. 2 downed, I lolled.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

think it shuts on time rather than numbers left

Mr.S wrote: »
    C4ing parked helicopters early in the game and detonating later when they are in-flight is my new favourite thing to do :D

anytime someone does that to you you'll be thinking people are such d!cks, 30 minutes later you're giggling in a corner waiting for your one to take off

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

gimli2112 wrote: »
    anytime someone does that to you you'll be thinking people are such d!cks, 30 minutes later you're giggling in a corner waiting for your one to take off

Did you see the clip on Reddit of the team putting C4 on a Recon Drone and flying it into rooms with guys in it? They shoot the drone and blow themselves up :pac:

yeah I saw that, the one I saw was in an S&D match

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,083 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I dunno what it is, but I just have no draw for this season. It's sitting there, waiting to be played, and I'm like, meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

The spawns in Aniya incursion or whatever it is are brutal. Spawn at the end where the C flag is in tdm in particular and you might as well quit cause you are spawn trapped for the game.

Finally got a Warzone solos win.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Warzone servers undergoing temporary maintenance at the moment.

I got in eventually but it was a wait. Played a couple of Quads with randoms and the brother. Second one we all died, I got out of the gulag, panicked coming in and ended up in the middle of nowhere, eventually found one crate and a quad. aka mobile death trap.
    Did some missions, got the brother back, got a random back but the second random couldn't be revivied. Kept saying he was back in action. Unpreturbed we did some more missions and ended up on the roof of the airport. Must have done 4 recon contracts as the circle was tiny. I got the last kill after being absolutely saved by amped.
    The unrevived random was in the chopper going out. Fabalous victory and 1/2 an hour earlier was just a man lost in the woods with a pistol.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I got in eventually but it was a wait. Played a couple of Quads with randoms and the brother. Second one we all died, I got out of the gulag, panicked coming in and ended up in the middle of nowhere, eventually found one crate and a quad. aka mobile death trap.
    Did some missions, got the brother back, got a random back but the second random couldn't be revivied. Kept saying he was back in action. Unpreturbed we did some more missions and ended up on the roof of the airport. Must have done 4 recon contracts as the circle was tiny. I got the last kill after being absolutely saved by amped.
    The unrevived random was in the chopper going out. Fabalous victory and 1/2 an hour earlier was just a man lost in the woods with a pistol.

played last night with a bunch of Spanish kids, we all got wiped out within a minute, everyone went to the gulag and came back we came 5th.

Went again and came 3rd, so close but yet so far

there's a lot of luck involved, which suits me fine :)

Cargo truck is the key in Warzone solos endgame. I don't approve of it but if you can't beat them, join them.

I was in a game of trios last week and a convoy of vehicles turned up at a buy station. I'm not sure what was going on there seemed to be more than two groups having a whale of a time.There must have been 6-7 vehicles including at least two trucks.

Unfortunately for them I had my loadout, I go nowhere without an RPG and had just purchased an ammo crate.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Having started the download Tuesday night war zone should be ready for me to play tomorrow evening
    (I am not joking :( )

Is it fun yeah ? I found fortbire boring but seems this may be more exciting
    Any noob tips ?

• Advertisement

Solos is dull. In a group it's fun.

First thing you need do is make a few loadouts. Loadouts are really important and until you get yours ingame you're in a constant state of panic.

Get 5 stacks of reserve armor as soon as you can and always have them if at all possible.

Perks in the loadouts are strong too. Some are useless. I always run Coldblooded, Ghost and Amped but there are others that work, just these are crutches for me now. I'd love to have EOD but until they nerf thermals it's CB for me all the time. If you don't equip Ghost you'll be a blip on everybody's heartbeat sensor and everybody has one.

Recon missions and scavenger missions should be done as much as possible early on.

Stay away from trucks unless you're in one.
    Only drive a quad or car in the direst of circumstances or someone will explode you. Helicopters were great but as people become more adept with RPGs they are now an adventure into uncertainty.

Watch some ragequit videos on youtube before each session.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

i'm loving the warzone . haven't enjoyed gaming like this in ages.
    kids are angry less fortnite on the tv now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

If you have Ghost selected do you not actually get the benefits of it until you collect your loadout? If so are you just perkless up until then?

yeah your perks are linked to your loadout, so even if you have them, get killed and get out of the gulag you have no perks on your return, or ammo.

It only just dawned on me that you don't need MW to play Warzone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

It only just dawned on me that you don't need MW to play Warzone.

Wait what, so I really should just sell my hard copy. Lost interest in multiplayer some time ago. Warzone is completely free?

Warzone cross-play now has PC players? Or has that always been there?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Wait what, so I really should just sell my hard copy. Lost interest in multiplayer some time ago. Warzone is completely free?

Warzone (battle royal, plunder) is free but none of the other online games modes are.

Warzone cross-play now has PC players? Or has that always been there?!

Cross play was always everything, PC and Console.
    All I see on YT is people complaining about cheating on PC.

• Advertisement

Cross play was always everything, PC and Console.
    All I see on YT is people complaining about cheating on PC.

Cross-play on multiplayer ensured that PC players were using controllers though. Now I'm seeing people using mice showing up in my games which hadn't happened before.

Advertisement