Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,083 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Yes I've seen this a few times, all they do is point close to you and boom you're instantly dead without even knowing what the hell happened.

I will say, when I was completing the Marksman camos, the model 1985 is a one shot beast with the right set up, so I can understand if I see them using that. But yer man clearly shot me in the chest, and didn't even go up near my head for an accidental headshot.

Could have been a fluke, but the fact he then got 3 in a row without aiming near the head makes me doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

They like to mix it up, Try to keep everyone happy and end up infuriating everybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

Mr.S wrote: »
    Why is Warzone Solo's gone?

its not gone, its under playlist.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I used to play this years ago and I really liked it (CS was my game of choice), what's the best place to buy the multiplayer version and what version should I get?

Clareman wrote: »
    I used to play this years ago and I really liked it (CS was my game of choice), what's the best place to buy the multiplayer version and what version should I get?

if your unaware, Modern Warfare has a free weekend for all 24th to 27th on Warzone (they've added multiplayer maps for the weekend). Try it out for the weekend, then you'll see if its worth the purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Sorry for being stupid but how can I get the free version???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Homelander

Just download Warzone, the separate and free Battle Royale mode. If there's a limited free trial for the normal MP as stated above you can try it through that.

Really though if you want the proper 'normal' COD multiplayer with all modes and maps (and it is really good) you need to buy the full game.

The free version is just Battle Royale mode (basically like PUBG or Apex Legends), with the occasional free weekend where you can play a few normal multiplayer maps.

I'm on a PC, it won't allow me to install for some reason, 92.8gb of an install is madness

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭circadian

Beware that Aniyah Palace will crash your pc if you're playing the free weekend mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

circadian wrote: »
    Beware that Aniyah Palace will crash your pc if you're playing the free weekend mode.

I was playing earlier and it didn't crash my machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭circadian

TitianGerm wrote: »
    I was playing earlier and it didn't crash my machine.

Loads of people having issues with it yesterday, a few of my party and myself. If I played it in regular multiplayer it was grand though.

I'm on a PC, it won't allow me to install for some reason, 92.8gb of an install is madness

I have the Game Disc on PS4, With the disc i still had to download well over a 100gb, not including all the updates etc.

Sorry but have no insight to an failed install on PC. Some other PC gamers might have a solution.

That's only for Warzone. The actual full retail game is almost 200GB.

Homelander wrote: »
    That's only for Warzone. The actual full retail game is almost 200GB.

Wow, I must be getting old, I remember being in awe of the first SAN I saw with 250gb of space in it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Just had a situation in the gulag where we killed each other which I'd never seen before. I got kicked out, dunno about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

They've a small map playlist up tonight. Seems the newer maps are in the rotation a lot more though. I got Sawmills five times in a row :(

They've a small map playlist up tonight. Seems the newer maps are in the rotation a lot more though. I got Sawmills five times in a row :(

I just really like shoothouse and shipment for getting the challanges done. Current playlist isn't to bad ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I like sawmill, hate khandor hideout though.

was in the Gulag last night, opposition through a molotov, but it missed me, then he runs into it and gets killed. Lol

johndoe99 wrote: »
    was in the Gulag last night, opposition through a molotov, but it missed me, then he runs into it and gets killed. Lol

there's nothing funny about that

my favouite is when I throw a stun and it bounces back to me, no wait I was in warzone under the stadium mindful of the fact the loadout I was about to call in must not land on the roof. I threw it a mighty distance it hit a fcuking lampost and bounced behind me

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

11GB update due in the morning around 7 or 8am stuck the PS4 on sleep mode to download and install it

God bless you

gimli2112 wrote: »
    God bless you

The 13gb update is to the free to play warzone client. If you own the full game, that patch will apply, but you'll be prompted to download a second patch when you launch regular multiplayer or spec ops

The 13gb update is to the free to play warzone client. If you own the full game, that patch will apply, but you'll be prompted to download a second patch when you launch regular multiplayer or spec ops

That was wierd installed an 11GB update before launching the game and then when I launched multiplayer it came up update paused and then clicked on Data pack 1 brought me to the PSN store and it's kicked off an 18.4GB download. 30GB update :(

That was wierd installed an 11GB update before launching the game and then when I launched multiplayer it came up update paused and then clicked on Data pack 1 brought me to the PSN store and it's kicked off an 18.4GB download. 30GB update :(

yeah, bit of a pain alright. started it first thing this morning to make sure I'm good to go for later in the evening.

• Advertisement

Can anyone explain why COD's updates are so obscenely huge? I've got a few friends who have stopped playing as their internet isn't great and putting aside that it takes a long for them to download these regular patches, COD can sometimes break their usage cap solely from updates.

Is it some sort of anti-piracy measure or something? I've never seen a game before with even half the enormous updates this game has.

It doesn't really bother me as I'm on PC and have really good internet, but it does puzzle me and I am really disappointed that a few friends stopped playing on PS4.

Advertisement