Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Came 2nd in two consecutive games last night with 2 other Irish lads (that i play Madden with).

I felt the pressure of the gas coming in and ran into the middle of the circle and got smashed so left him 3V1

Next game, jumped out of the heli to kill a guy, did and then got smashed by his team hiding behind a wall :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

We have won two consecutive quads but I've also been wiped out first 3 times in a row. Swings and roundabouts.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

gimli2112 wrote: »
    We have won two consecutive quads but I've also been wiped out first 3 times in a row. Swings and roundabouts.

yeah, some games you don't even get a chance.

Got my first squad wipeout on a truck using proximity mine :p

I'm very wary of getting into any vehicle now without a trophy system attached. The quads and jeeps in particular are so weak and you can hear them coming from a mile away

I'm very wary of getting into any vehicle now without a trophy system attached. The quads and jeeps in particular are so weak and you can hear them coming from a mile away

Yeha I've been doing it a while, same with choppers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Who thought the challenge for the new lmg was a good idea!!! 3 kills near smoke in 15 games with an lmg. Every game tonight is just smoke everywhere and thermal lmgs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Am absolutely loving JOKRing anyone at the minute.

Couldn't buy a kill this afternoon. A bottle of wine to myself this evening and a nabbed a top 5 and a top 10 in solo. Died by accidental suicided both times as well ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,083 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Haven't been able to get a game of TDM, Dom, 10v10TDM or 10v10 mosh pit since my last post. Keeps searching for lobbies at higher and higher pings and then puts me into a TDM lobby by myself and never finds other players.

Shoot the ship can find a game quick, and I've no doubt I could easily get a game of Warzone or Ground War though... won't be getting the next season pass (and if the next CoD is Vietnam, I won't be getting that either). Long time fan (and have bought every new one on home consoles since 1) being completely turned off this now. They've got their money from me so don't care anymore. Hope Warzone works for them, because I've a feeling I'm not the only one feeling like this.

it would appear the update broke matchmaking and the servers but nobody seems to care
    haven't been on today myself

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

it would appear the update broke matchmaking and the servers but nobody seems to care
    haven't been on today myself

I got it n there this evening and had a few games between shoot the ship and normal hard point.

My Nat used to be always moderate but it's open now and I didn't change anything on my side.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Can’t get a game on quick play without several tries. How haven’t they fixed that yet? I’m trying on modes like kill confirmed, team deathmatch etc

I can only imagine they can't work out how to fix it.

We were ok on gunfight last night when search started acting up

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

I have a very strange issue with Warzone, I just cant get into matches through my broadband, it always freezes on the loading screen before the warmup and boots me back to the menu with a 'command overflow' error after a couple of mins.
    I have no problem with normal COD multiplayer or any other online game. However, when I hotspot from my phone I can play Warzone no problem?!

anyone else have an issue with this? my broadband provider is vodafone and I'm playing on One X.

just went 29-6 om shoothouse dom, finished last and we lost. Everyone hates me. I'm trying to rank up the grau, fcukers. Is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Battlepass progress not being logged. Quite frustrating.

Lag on MW has almost been as bad as the one on Boards the last few days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Triple double for next 3 days.

Shipment 24/7 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

F1ngers wrote: »

Shipment 24/7 too.

Ya i was playing it for a few hours last night and got all the attachments for the Renetti pistol. I wanted to rank it up to get the Burst Mod barrel that turns it into a machine pistol. It's amazing! Also unlocked akimbo on it

Did anyone use the new SKS marksman rifle? It's brilliant

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

TitianGerm wrote: »
    I got it n there this evening and had a few games between shoot the ship and normal hard point.

My Nat used to be always moderate but it's open now and I didn't change anything on my side.

Always does this for me, pretty much all recent cod games too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

F1ngers wrote: »

Shipment 24/7 too.

Love shipment for challenges. Only problem is I’m working on long shots with the ARs.

Might just go onto the pistols or lmgs instead while shipment and double do is on

• Advertisement

Anyone struggling to get on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Can get on fine now but can't see anyone on crossplay it seems...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

im still dubious about this double pass progression craic. i did a good few rank challenges today and it still took over an hour and half to go past 1 tier.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

im still dubious about this double pass progression craic. i did a good few rank challenges today and it still took over an hour and half to go past 1 tier.

It's still not tracking properly. My daily and weekly challenges stopped tracking after the third game last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

The lag last night for me was crazy. Played 3 games of warzone and it was impossible. Lag spikes when ever in combat

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Anyone else have the "add controller for split screen option"? ( Sorry if already asked)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Yes, I do. Haven't tried it yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭Hoop66

CptMackey wrote: »
    The lag last night for me was crazy. Played 3 games of warzone and it was impossible. Lag spikes when ever in combat

Yes, kept getting weird jumps and loops in motion

• Advertisement

antodeco wrote: »
    Anyone else have the "add controller for split screen option"? ( Sorry if already asked)

Been there since the beginning, no?

Advertisement