Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,573 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Been there since the beginning, no?

Reading online that for some it appeared it was. It only appeared for me the last 2 or 3 days I think. Since Plunder changed to Blood Money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Time to get all the explosive/launcher/knife challenges done so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Homelander

I think Apex Legends has by far the best system. You can respawn teammates once you grab their tags, but there are limited respawn beacons and they are one-use only.

Often towards end game fights break out over beacons, or else you find they've all already been used. But early to mid-game, it's easy to respawn teammates for another chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Shipment 10 v 10. I was wrong it is sh1t. Spawn die spawn die. Can’t even get challenges done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭circadian

I keep getting dropped into games and instantly killed before it shows me anything. Guessing its a bug.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

heroics wrote: »
    Shipment 10 v 10. I was wrong it is sh1t. Spawn die spawn die. Can’t even get challenges done

played it last night when I was too drunk to play warzone, pretty sure everyone was drunk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,851 ✭✭✭✭klose

heroics wrote: »

Just rpg spam 75% of lobbies I've been in

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,573 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Update on the split screen. Logged into 2 accounts. Both appeared in the lobby fine. Went to play a game and just said "this game mode doesn't support split screen, please remove a player". My assumption on this is that they are going to add it soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭Glebee

Warzone constantly crashing today on PC, anybody else getting this. Crashes after about 2 minuts in game for some reason. Before this it was running great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭CptMackey

More crazy lag for me today. Was up in a tower of one of the firestations . Opened a crate and then I move and before I know it I fell down the ladder and died. All because I was rubber banding all over the place. Never finds a game below 150ms either lately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

CptMackey wrote: »
    More crazy lag for me today. Was up in a tower of one of the firestations . Opened a crate and then I move and before I know it I fell down the ladder and died. All because I was rubber banding all over the place. Never finds a game below 150ms either lately
    It was nigh on unplayable last night. I thought it was because I was downloading something while playing, but my ping kept fluctuating between 50ms for about a minute, then up to 400ms the next minute.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Anyone here play much blood money/plunder?

Looking for some peeps to play with if anyone wants to send a Pm with there ID I can add you

unlocked the Bruen yesterday. In one match on shipment I had some dude from Newcastle screaming "WILL YOU STOP THROWING SMOKE!!!!!"
    Of course this led to even more smoke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭circadian

gimli2112 wrote: »
    unlocked the Bruen yesterday. In one match on shipment I had some dude from Newcastle screaming "WILL YOU STOP THROWING SMOKE!!!!!"
    Of course this led to even more smoke

Is it worth the work? Started the challenge but it got real boring real quick.

I was totally burned out unlocking it and haven't used it yet. It's a Warzone gun for me. Youtube tells me it's very good but I tend to watch

This gun is totally broken
    This gun is OP
    Nerf this gun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Got a finishing move kill in Solos. I am very happy with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,320 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Getting 50 kills with the IAV was torture. Had to play ground war and the little feckers on my team kept stealing them :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Getting 50 kills with the IAV was torture. Had to play ground war and the little feckers on my team kept stealing them :(

do you need to get the kills from the mounted turret or the main turret?

• Advertisement

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    do you need to get the kills from the mounted turret or the main turret?

Both counted but you can run people over as well. I found it nearly impossible to hit anything with the mounted machine gun.

Edit: 30GB update on PC this morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Issues with the PS4 update not showing up for some.

It's 21GBs, not showing up might have been a good thing.

Some complaints that a recent patch broke aim assist on controller. I've been living in a cloud of smoke and hadn't noticed. It didn't affect Warzone apparently.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I installed this game on a single 250GB SSD, after this patch game install will be 210GB ,worst thing is i dont particularly enjoy the MP i only installed to play crossplay with my young lad, WZ is good fun to be fair.
    I dont understand why they dont give us the option for MP and WZ only installation without campaign.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I dont know why they put those poxy commendations it, its brutal. I hated the ones where you only have to get 5 to unlock an operator skin.

I dont know why they put those poxy commendations it, its brutal. I hated the ones where you only have to get 5 to unlock an operator skin.

Only need to get a Juggernaut now. Hoping Drop Zone shows up so I can get one :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Only need to get a Juggernaut now. Hoping Drop Zone shows up so I can get one :pac:

I gave up on that, got very close using kill chain, hardline and 10v10 shipment by camping one of the containers, but I must have moved out to far and a ba$tard spawned behind me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Is there a PS4 update for anyone?

Yup, added hardhat and a new gunfight map - Aisle 9.

Aisle 9 is about the size of shipment with less cover and they have included mosh pit in it. Bedlam is a word you'll be thinking playing it, I expect.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

mutley18 wrote: »
    Is there a PS4 update for anyone?

There are issues with the PS4 update, not rolled out for everyone.
    Being worked on.

Advertisement