Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

TitianGerm wrote: »
    You hardly have an external hard drive that's after coming lose?

No actually I think ts my own F**k up :(:(

I had an important Teams meeting earlier and my connection is so bad I make everybody switch off Netflix etc and I normally plug out the xbox to make sure its not downloading anything in the back round but after doing some research if the update is canceled or interrupted mid down load it wipes the whole lot!!!!

So it could be my f**k up...still not getting away from the fact of my **** BB. What rubs salt in the wounds up until 3 months ago I had 1Gb FTTH connection but I moved house to build a new house :(:(

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

ECO_Mental wrote: »
    Iif the update is canceled or interrupted mid down load it wipes the whole lot!!!!

WTF? I didn't know that. That's insane it must be 200GBs on my PS. Thanks for the warning. We'll have a minute's silence for our fallen comrade at 3pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

No actually I think ts my own F**k up :(:(

I had an important Teams meeting earlier and my connection is so bad I make everybody switch off Netflix etc and I normally plug out the xbox to make sure its not downloading anything in the back round but after doing some research if the update is canceled or interrupted mid down load it wipes the whole lot!!!!

So it could be my f**k up...still not getting away from the fact of my **** BB. What rubs salt in the wounds up until 3 months ago I had 1Gb FTTH connection but I moved house to build a new house :(:(

F to pay respects.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

I'm playing Warzone on PC, still haven't it in mean to buy the full game yet, maybe when things settle down(Corona). Looking to play with more English speaking players, as I play late at night, everything I'm squaded with is foreign. So, if any of ye want to drop your IDs I'll add ye(Crossplay is great, allowing for more friends playing).
    Couldnt find anywhere that has a Logitech webcam(new streaming PC just built), so once my camera arrives, want to be online a lot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,970 ✭✭✭circadian

F to pay respects.

Respecs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Got my first bunker access card. Died before I could use it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

It may be a coincidence but I seem to have turned to utter dung on Warzone since the last update, as in I cant get near the top 20 and before I would be in the top 5 in a lot of games. Anyone else experiencing this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

mutley18 wrote: »
    It may be a coincidence but I seem to have turned to utter dung on Warzone since the last update, as in I cant get near the top 20 and before I would be in the top 5 in a lot of games. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, noticed this too.

I expect the pool of players is shrinking and those doing poorly are leaving us to deal with COD Gods or at least more likely to be better players left.
    The Gulag is terrifying now everyone has good guns. I'm afraid to peak out of the spawn. If my tactical doesn't hit the anxiety levels soar.

Thats mad, I feel the exact same, chalked it down to a run of bad games though.

Although, I do suspect that the SBMM is getting more dialed in now, seeing as we're just over two months in (2 months! - feels like we've been playing ages).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

I'm getting hammered soon as I land now. It seems as if there are less contracts and everyone going after the same ones.

I'm getting hammered soon as I land now. It seems as if there are less contracts and everyone going after the same ones.

I personally hate when the first circle is a massive one that covers most of the map, as theres really no way to pick a somewhat quieter spot to land and loot.
    In fact, I think Pubgs method of not showing the circle at all until everyone is on the ground is superior, as it made for some tense and terrific hunts for vehicles / sprinting to outrun the blue. The fact that the gas in WZ is so powerful would only add to this tension.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

If anyone wants to do bunker 11 with me then just msg me your id, I could do it on my own but I keep running out of time, got within 500 metres of the bunker this morning and time ran out, could do with at least one more person with a headset.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

I play on PC and tried using a controller shortly after launch when I heard all the complaining about aim assist. At the time, aim assist was bugged on PC so it didn't actually work. A recent update fixed that bug and I started playing with a controller (Huge difference if you run & gun). Since the latest patch the aim assist feels very off, I can't put my finger on what exactly it is, but its definitely different.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Only need to get a Juggernaut now. Hoping Drop Zone shows up so I can get one :pac:

If you didn't get the juggernaut if you go into Co-op and select the juggernaut as part of your loadout you can call it in almost immediately and it gets the challange done same for the attack helicopter I think

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

If you didn't get the juggernaut if you go into Co-op and select the juggernaut as part of your loadout you can call it in almost immediately and it gets the challange done same for the attack helicopter I think

What :eek:

What :eek:

Well I got it done about two weeks ago and it worked unless it's been patched out. I managed to get a juggernaut on shipment a few days later as well just to be sure

Well I got it done about two weeks ago and it worked unless it's been patched out. I managed to get a juggernaut on shipment a few days later as well just to be sure

I can get 10 or so kills and then I start to play a bit safer which usually gets me killed but I just can't help it.

It worked :)

you probably should see someone about that ocd Titan :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,773 ✭✭✭✭klose

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:It looks like MW uninstalled on my Xbox, did this happen to any of ye guys???? set to update over night and went to check there and it was gone

153Gb to install the lot its saying:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: on at best 10-15mb connection, but more in the single digits most of the time

How can it just uninstall. I am so pissed off with my internet connection WTF It will at least be the ****ing weekend before its downloaded.

How can a house in the middle of the second largest city in the country and about 200m meters from gates of an university have such **** broadband.:mad::mad::mad:

As you can see I a bit pissed off.............

Happened me twice while downloading two big ass updates, go to play and its all gone. Dreading the next season update it will probably happen again

gimli2112 wrote: »
    you probably should see someone about that ocd Titan :)

I missed out on the IAV one last season to finish the full lot as well. Made sure to get it early this season.

What the hell I cant get a kill on warzone these days. Has something changed or has my game gone to pot?

Anyone on Xbox have any occasional issues where parachute won't open in game? I hit A about 5 different times after jumping off the hospital and it wouldn't open.

Anyone on Xbox have any occasional issues where parachute won't open in game? I hit A about 5 different times after jumping off the hospital and it wouldn't open.

yeah that happens on PS4 too
    you need to develop a specific swear word that you can scream at the top of your lungs when it happens, that's all you can really do
    I played well in WZ yesterday didn't win but had some good games for me, then I drank just a little too much wine so went into Aisle 9 to unlock the shotgun, that was a change of pace

just won a trios, finally got the MP5 to work
    45 round mag, monolithic supressor, tac laser, stippled grip tape and commando grip, paired with a grau, lovely

I missed out on the IAV one last season to finish the full lot as well. Made sure to get it early this season.

Well-done nice to get the seasons challanges done I left the tank challanges to last I hate groundwar and idiots jumping into the tanks before me. Roll on Season 4

Got into a bunker in a Solos game. Not sure it's worth the effort to be honest. Would be much better for quads or trios

We got into one yesterday not bunker 11 but a regular one, it's certainly worth it in a squad, just for the cash alone. We lost our chopper en route and had to fight our way all the way there and back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

gimli2112 wrote: »
    We got into one yesterday not bunker 11 but a regular one, it's certainly worth it in a squad, just for the cash alone. We lost our chopper en route and had to fight our way all the way there and back.

I'm still looking for people to help me with bunker 11 I can do the phones no problem but man power and time limit are the problem.

I got within 500 metres of completing the bunker on my own but the time ran out for extra time.

Advertisement