Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

it's TDM, you can select it in the quick game or whatever it is at the top. Core or hardcore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

I did the rest of the spec ops missions tonight, had done the original 4 to unlock Zane before

hard graft some of them with no comms

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭eggy81

Is anyonec else struggling to get a decent ping recently on pc. I used to begin searching at 30 ms and normally find a game at 50 or 75. Now it starts at 90ms and can run ro 150 or more before I get into a lobby. All working fine on the ps4. Speed check on my pc shows a normal for me connection.

I don't think I've ever got into one under 90 ping. When someone appears around the corner and headshots me before I understand what's happened, I fume and take a hevty swig of alcohol.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever got into one under 90 ping. When someone appears around the corner and headshots me before I understand what's happened, I fume and take a hevty swig of alcohol.

Ha ha. That boils my piss. Have to say I'm getting a much better experience on my bog standard ps4 than my laptop. Getting frame drops aswell. Need to do some trouble shooting later.

• Advertisement

Season 5 battle pass completed now, all he operator missions done

Think I'll give it a break now till the next Intel mission or s6

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Do wins in Kingslayer Trios not count towards warzone wins? we've had 2 over the last few days and I dont think my win counter has moved - that being said, I don't obsess over stats so I could be mistaken

Do wins in Kingslayer Trios not count towards warzone wins? we've had 2 over the last few days and I dont think my win counter has moved - that being said, I don't obsess over stats so I could be mistaken

Dont think they do

I know the mini WZ trio wins don't count. I'm really rather stat obsessed.

I know the mini WZ trio wins don't count. I'm really rather stat obsessed.

whats your K/D ?

• Advertisement

in my defence I drink a lot while playing, play on a 50"+ tv, often play the objective to my kdr detriment and unlock stuff I shouldn't really attempt to unlock but it's currently sitting at 0.94. Mainly thanks to SBMM.

It's actually being going steadily UP since launch so god knows what I was at initially.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,600 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    whats your K/D ?

Mine is only 0.36. I was REALLY shíte when I started and have only really been playing Kingslayer recently so I'm hoping it will improve when I get back into Solo BR.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

I somehow came 7th in a Battle Royale last night, with 0 kills :o. I wasn't camping or hiding, I just couldn't find anybody!

in my defence I drink a lot while playing, play on a 50"+ tv, often play the objective to my kdr detriment and unlock stuff I shouldn't really attempt to unlock but it's currently sitting at 0.94. Mainly thanks to SBMM.

It's actually being going steadily UP since launch so god knows what I was at initially.
    Penfailed wrote: »
    Mine is only 0.36. I was REALLY shíte when I started and have only really been playing Kingslayer recently so I'm hoping it will improve when I get back into Solo BR.

in fairness mine is 0.8 on multiplayer and 0.4 on Warzone

this is the first year ive played online, used to only play the campaigns and then gave up with all the futuristic jetpack 3d movement ****e

codtracker.com is where I go to see how bad I've been doing

codtracker.com is where I go to see how bad I've been doing

ill swerve that, spent a few games last night tryna unlock stuff, does serious damge to the stats if you dont just play your normal game

It's why I won't damascus my guns. I'm fecked if I have to chase a Wheelson around shipment with an RPG.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Blanchy90

Just checked mine 0.9 on multiplayer and 0.96 on warzone pretty happy with that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

I figured with SBMM, challenges, objectives and different game modes that KDR really wasn't important anymore. (I don't want to sound sappy), but enjoying the game is actually way more important.

I think the my KDR is around 1.1, but when I party up with mates I get absolutely ruined. So it keeps any minor Ego I may develop in check!

1.4 on multilayer. 0.9 in warzone. On another note I'm able to lay perfectly on the pc using mobile hotspot even though dowbload and upload are much lower than my home bb the ping is way better. Very strange. Speediest shows ping at 34 ms on home bb. Go into a game and its 140 and not really playable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Just checked and mine is.99 on MP (9 Days 22 hours played) started for Damascus but gave up when I got to snipers. Have all ARs, LMGs, Shotguns, Pistols, Subs and the knife gold.

Your KD can take an absolute hammering trying some of the weaker guns. Not really something I care about as more interested in completing the challenges.

Play very little warzone (Only 11 hours so far) so KD is 1.35

Thats cod.tracker.gg is a great site. Whats everyone else' top weapon? Mine is Aug first then M13, M4, Oden, Kilo

mine is:

M4
    AN-94
    PKM (mostly in Co-op)
    Kilo
    Kar98k
    Grau
    MP5
    Proximity Mine
    Fal
    ISO

Claymores and it's not even close. I have double the amount of claymore kills than the MP5.

Claymores and it's not even close. I have double the amount of claymore kills than the MP5.

the life of a camper :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I'm a .9 K/D in MP and .6 in Warzone I hate playing warzone though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

1.02 in multiplayer, 1.5 in warzone,

top weapons are M4, closely followed by mp5

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Has anyone done the final challenge on the games of summer? I just can't get all the targets in under 30 seconds.

Anyone have any advice?

Jackfrags has a video up on youtube. He used the fennec and something else and put them on one shot. Good accuracy helps a lot, I think it shaved 5 seconds off his final time when he hit every target,

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Speaking of Games of Summer,you can farm double xp tokens on it:

Load into the Shooting Range (Double Weapon XP) or Marksman Challenge (Double XP) trials.
    Earn a bronze medal in either of them, depending on which token you want to earn.
    Leave the game and head back to the multiplayer menu to check your token has been earned.
    Complete the Games of Summer trial again to earn another token.
    Repeat as many times as you like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement