Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Claymores and it's not even close. I have double the amount of claymore kills than the MP5.

Wait, is this a joke? :D

I've never got a Claymore kill. It never occurred to me they were anything other than an early warning device... What, how?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

errlloyd wrote: »

I've never got a Claymore kill. It never occurred to me they were anything other than an early warning device... What, how?

double clymores using the shrapnel perk while hiding in a building scared of the guns that go pew pew pew :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

errlloyd wrote: »

In regular multiplayer, they're a one hit kill if you don't have battle hardened / EOD (not sure which one) equipped. the early days of the game was plagued with claymores and bouncing betties all over the gaff, thankfully that trend seems to have stopped now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

yeah EOD will save you from a single claymore. I always run shrapnel and play a lot of the small maps/shoot the ship etc. I've started using them in WZ and a double claymore will OHK. I've about 19K kills and 2K+ are claymores. I regret nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Dozyart wrote: »
    Speaking of Games of Summer,you can farm double xp tokens on it:

Load into the Shooting Range (Double Weapon XP) or Marksman Challenge (Double XP) trials.
    Earn a bronze medal in either of them, depending on which token you want to earn.
    Leave the game and head back to the multiplayer menu to check your token has been earned.
    Complete the Games of Summer trial again to earn another token.
    Repeat as many times as you like.

Seem to have patched this on PS4 not getting any weapon xp on shooting range

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Night mode coming to Warzone.

*Turns on cold blooded*

Night mode coming to Warzone.

*Turns on cold blooded*

Thermal scoped campers everywhere

with double claymores

seriously though i hope that's an optional one and they don't plunge the lot of us into the darkness

• Registered Users Posts: 11,762 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

That Games of Summer just amplifies how poor I am at COD.

Seriously if you manage to get gold in any of those challenges, you're not human.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    That Games of Summer just amplifies how poor I am at COD.

Seriously if you manage to get gold in any of those challenges, you're not human.

For console players it's very hard looks easier with mouse and keyboard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,762 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

For console players it's very hard looks easier with mouse and keyboard

That explains it, I knew for sure I wasn't that bad:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I've watched countless YouTube videos and still can't get the last one. My reactions just aren't quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,600 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I got my highest score in Kingslayer last night...44! :lol: That was 16 kills which is also my record. Yeah...I'm not very good :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Had my first solo win
    I'd like to thank my two claymores, Boo and ooM
    CR-AMX, you ain't been shot until you been shot by an israeli gun
    that weird shotgun i picked up at the beginning
    the gas, palm on heart, other hand points and a wink
    but most of all the fans who stuck by me in the difficult times

on winning I took on a haka stance and started screaming c'mon Gimli, c'mon Gimli, those of you in the greater Dublin area now know what that was

Had my first solo win

It's a great feeling! I've only been there once. I actually got the kids out of bed so that they could witness it! There were only in bed for about 15 minutes at that stage...I'm not that cruel :D

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Vicxas wrote: »
    I've watched countless YouTube videos and still can't get the last one. My reactions just aren't quick enough.

Sour who is a great guide creator did it with his controller and PC still thinks he needs to do it with his PS4

what I took from that was i wish all the youtubers whining about controller aim assist/lock on, would shut the hell up

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

what I took from that was i wish all the youtubers whining about controller aim assist/lock on, would shut the hell up

The big problem is aim assist on PC with controller and the massively larger field of view.

Double XP Day today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Two games tonight, a Solos 2nd where I absolutely choked it at the end and should have won and my first Trios win. Lads I won the Trios with had just won a Duos right before it. Good night all round!

• Advertisement

Two games tonight, a slSolos 2nd where I absolutely choked it at the end and should have won and my first Trios win. Lads I won the Trios with had just won a Duos right before it. Good night all round!

My young fella won a Quads earlier. It was his 20th BR win.

anyone know why they removed vehicles from WZ solo? Noticed it this weekend. Normally I can't find a trophy system for love nor money, this week they're in every box I open.

anyone know why they removed vehicles from WZ solo? Noticed it this weekend. Normally I can't find a trophy system for love nor money, this week they're in every box I open.

There was a glitch that was kicking people of they got into a vehicle so removed them temporarily, they'll prob be back next update

I did see there's some glitch that kicked everyone from the game. Mana from heaven for trolls, hasn't happened to me but it may have to my brother and several streamers were affected.

I'm sure there's a special place in hell for people who cheat and glitch in online fps games

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

The glitch was insane, if you reversed out of the boundary of the map in a vehicle it froze everyone in place until they got kicked out of the game.

Just saw one of the Faze lads say trying to play Warzone solos without vehicles is basically like trying to hike through Camp Crystal Lake by yourself. Kind of a horror, kind of an adventure, kind of a bad idea :)

They've taken vehicles out of all modes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭Hoop66

I've got nowhere since they took the vehicles out. Didn't realise I relied on them so much!

I literally went for about 3 hours yesterday afternoon without breaking top 100...land die gulag land die.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

For me the game has peaked without vehicles. I only play Solos.

Vehicles are a crutch for people who camp or who play too edgy. Now seeing a lot more folks in the open.

all I know is they removed them and I almost immediately won a solo. I definitely prefer vehicles although I tend to explode a lot when I'm in one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I dunno, vehicles are a must when the gas is so punishing, its not like pubg where you can faff around in the blue for ages during the first few phases.

I do wish they'd make it so that the first circle isnt visible when leaving the plane, that was always a great element of chance in pubg, where you discovered you had to hot foot it from an unlucky drop.

Advertisement