Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Everytime I have to hard reset my PS4 my life flashes before my eyes and I'm old, it takes a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Jaysus the new Tank factory map is ****e! Played 2 games of it and left, so badly designed and a campers paradise. Broadcast isn’t much better but at least it has a flow to it. Bring back Shipment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

Jaysus the new Tank factory map is ****e! Played 2 games of it and left, so badly designed and a campers paradise. Broadcast isn’t much better but at least it has a flow to it. Bring back Shipment :D

its way too big for 6v6, and theyve a bigger version again for 10 v 10.

they should have the 6v6 as just one side of the factory, keep it nice and compact

broadcast isnt bad on objective modes like Domination and hardpoint tbf, had a few good games on those

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

My clan used to sweat Broadcast S&D in competitive cod4 ladders back in the day. People hated us for it.

People hate you for whatever you do in COD. I've been insulted so many times in so many languages I've lost count.
    I've largely deserved it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,655 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Gotta miss the days before party chat existed :pac: unfiltered abuse flying from every angle. And the odd person on your team who would add you after the game! Doesn't happen anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Played a game of cranked on this and died 3 times to the counter running out before I got a 2nd kill. Just couldn't find anyone to even shoot at. Dom/HP worked better.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

what platforms are you all on? xbox myself

PS4 here.

Just played a game of the Armored Royale - it's surprisingly fun, especially when you are the gunner and roll up on a squad looting with their truck unprotected. Wiped out 4 of them and then destroyed the truck while they were redeploying, then killed them all a 2nd time when they dropped back in :D

I wonder what the Haunting of Verdansk event will introduce besides the night map, something like Blackout in BLOPS 4?

PS4 here.

Just played a game of the Armored Royale - it's surprisingly fun, especially when you are the gunner and roll up on a squad looting with their truck unprotected. Wiped out 4 of them and then destroyed the truck while they were redeploying, then killed them all a 2nd time when they dropped back in :D

I wonder what the Haunting of Verdansk event will introduce besides the night map, something like Blackout in BLOPS 4?

theres a few places roumouring a zombies royal like when you die you turn into a zombie then have to kill a live player to get back in

• Advertisement

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    theres a few places roumouring a zombies royal like when you die you turn into a zombie then have to kill a live player to get back in

Or maybe vampire bats that can fly around the map, we do have one as an execution move this season :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Killstreak confirmed would be better if it reset every 3mins or something. It's crap by the end as everyone has beast killstreak ready to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Armored royal is chaos with a Truck, dont think half the people got what you had to do

There are some amount of dopes playing armored royale who haven’t a clue - played 2 games earlier where we dropped in and looted enough cash to get the upgrades done before we even used it. 3 of us went back to loot again and while we were gone, dickhead no 4 sped off in the truck and got himself killed and the truck destroyed :rolleyes:

When it goes well though it’s brilliant craic

Can you write a paragraph along the lines of Armoured Royale for dummies? How do you upgrade? I guess you all spawn by a basic truck and then drive around the map to specific areas? Respawn gulag or buy back? Anything I need to know.
    Might try it later.

the new VAL AR with 10 round mags seems to have broken hardcore. Bullets go through everything, across map.
    Sniper too needs a massive nerf apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Can you write a paragraph along the lines of Armoured Royale for dummies? How do you upgrade? I guess you all spawn by a basic truck and then drive around the map to specific areas? Respawn gulag or buy back? Anything I need to know.
    Might try it later.

theres areas marked on the map where you can upgrade armor, add a tropy system, refill ammo etc, to upgrade, drive in there and go to the back of the truck where theres a little screen / ipad thing mounted, and you use that like the regular warzone shop to add the upgrades.
    As long as your truck is alive, your team will respawn, but once its destroyed, the next time you die, thats it.

Might try it later.

You all drop in to a zone at the start of the match with your truck. First aim should be to loot all the cash you can, once you have enough go to the back of the truck and buy upgrades (extra armor, barrel to stop gun overheating, UAV system Trophy System etc). Can be upgraded anywhere if the truck is stationary. If the truck gets damaged, you can drive to an icon that looks like a streering wheel (normally petrol stations) and the truck will auto heal while parked, or you can pay 1500 to repair it using the station on the back. If truck gets destroyed, respawns are disabled for your team but you can buy a new truck at buy stations if you have enough cash (in my experience, the truck always gets destroyed at the worst time and ye end up trying to survive on foot which is not very easy at all :D).
    the new VAL AR with 10 round mags seems to have broken hardcore. Bullets go through everything, across map.
    Sniper too needs a massive nerf apparently.

Yeah the AS VAL is broken, snapshot grenades being used to see enemies behind walls and the thing just shoots through them like paper. There's video on reddit of one guy spawn killing from across the map just by shooting at the wall lol The SP-R is supposed to be ridiculous as well, has the 1 shot power of a sniper rifle and the ADS of an SMG. I nearly have the battlepass ranked up enough to get it so will report later if I can get a few games with it :D

I'm not a sniper but yesterday I hopped onto duos with my brother who had to do contracts in Prison.......fu prison. Picked up a carbine of some sorts and downed one guy in one shot and then took a pilot out of a heli.
    I'm assuming it was luck and I haven't suddenly become Chris Kyle but it's got me interested.

I'm not a sniper but yesterday I hopped onto duos with my brother who had to do contracts in Prison.......fu prison. Picked up a carbine of some sorts and downed one guy in one shot and then took a pilot out of a heli.
    I'm assuming it was luck and I haven't suddenly become Chris Kyle but it's got me interested.

Probably one of the SPR blueprints :D

• Advertisement

Just tried out the AS VAL on a private game with bots on shipment, talk about broken! Snapshot grenade from spawn and then able to shoot through 4 or 5 crates to kill across the map :D I don't see that lasting the weekend before it's patched.

I'm never a fan of nerfing guns. I would be quite happy to have left the 727, RPG, Grau, Bruen, MP5 and even the FAL as they were but the VAL is totally busted.

That new Sniper is totally busted.

Im used to getting clipped coming around a corner with the likes of the Kar98k but this is ridiculous.

i really like the new sniper/marksman rifle, something satisfying about a bolt action rifle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Can’t wait for shipment/shoothouse 24/7 to return. Can’t get a flow to the new maps at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,762 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

heroics wrote: »
    Can’t wait for shipment/shoothouse 24/7 to return. Can’t get a flow to the new maps at all.

I can't remember enjoying playing Cod so much because of those maps, yes there is other small maps I like but they don't come around often enough.

I find with Shoot the Ship that I'll even throw it on for quick fix during half time of a football game, it's a long time since I did that with a Cod game.

Yeah we were kinda spoiled with Shoot the ship, these new maps are just too camp happy, especially with those 2 new weapons

3 X Double xp weekend boys if you're planning leveling up the new guns

What are you guys doing to level up your battlepass quicker?

• Advertisement

Vicxas wrote: »
    What are you guys doing to level up your battlepass quicker?

Double XP on it now, do objective modes like Hardpoint, drop zone or domination as you get XP for playing the objective as well as kills, can be fairly fast paced on good maps and will rack up the XP

Advertisement