Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

Will be on for a good bit today, if anyone wants a squad mate in warzone lemme know

• Registered Users Posts: 7,600 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I find Plunder is good for ranking up the XP.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Penfailed wrote: »
    I find Plunder is good for ranking up the XP.

Yeah I think plunder is insane for the xp at the moment and the battle pass ranks, seem to be jumping a half to 3/4 of a rank each time. Just got Edward unlocked so I have now a vampire bat as my finishing move :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Vicxas wrote: »
    That new Sniper is totally busted.

Im used to getting clipped coming around a corner with the likes of the Kar98k but this is ridiculous.

That’s stupid F..img piece of sh1t. In one game tonight easily 8 out of 10 of my deaths were from that POS. War zone and season 6 mosh pit of MP was the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

heroics wrote: »
    That’s stupid F..img piece of sh1t. In one game tonight easily 8 out of 10 of my deaths were from that POS. War zone and season 6 mosh pit of MP was the same.

It’s only decent when it’s a few levels up, the base version of it is absolute bull**** unless you can nail in the shoulder to head area each shot. I’ve already taken it out of my load out cos I just don’t have the patience to try and level it up with no shipment playlist available.

• Advertisement

It’s only decent when it’s a few levels up, the base version of it is absolute bull**** unless you can nail in the shoulder to head area each shot. I’ve already taken it out of my load out cos I just don’t have the patience to try and level it up with no shipment playlist available.

Everyone I came up against tonight seemed to be doing ok with it. Seemed better than a shotgun. Maybe the double xp has helped get the good attachments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

that killstreak mode is good for xp.
    played mosh pit train stop, cranked.
    Other team scored 4, my teammate got 8 and I got 45. I think I fell through the SBMM floor last night

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I cant play the game right now, not until they fix that busted sniper

I cant play the game right now, not until they fix that busted sniper

Seriously whats taking so long it’s obviously broken!! Just jumped on for a game entire other team using it

It'll probably be nerfed Tuesday with the weekly updates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

armoured royale is fun, randoms make it very random
    had a great game yesterday, last alive, truck gone, drive across map in a jeep with the MW2 music playing
    respawn truck, everyone back , truck goes down again
    back in jeep
    across map get another truck, kill guys camping buy station
    truck down again can't get enough cash but respawn the last random left
    died driving into gas trying to save him
    felt much heroic

Levelled that SPR-208 over the weekend, once you get that sniper scope you're unstoppable.

Couldn't believe how busted it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,790 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Anyone watch the Francis Higgins and Tommy Shlug playing Warzone last night, I have to say it's a highly entertaining to watch :)

The throwback playlolist is great

Scrapyard, vacant, rust and hard hat on rotation

• Registered Users Posts: 11,762 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Wuff Wuff wrote: »

I like all those maps bar vacant, I'm not sure what is but I've never had a good game playing it. Scrapyard has a good layout to it and Rust is just pure fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Wuff Wuff wrote: »

It says in the bio it is Mosh Pit size, I wish it was all 10v10. I miss the days of playing Vacant on a 32 man server with 16 people on each team!

I'm having a nightmare in the Gulag recently! Handguns and shotguns are not my forte!

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

I'm having a nightmare in the Gulag recently! Handguns and shotguns are not my forte!

I especially love the ones where they dump you in with a Sniper rifle. And im naff at them at the best of times.

I especially love the ones where they dump you in with a Sniper rifle. And im naff at them at the best of times.

I'm okay with a sniper...but not at short range!

• Advertisement

Bounty contracts have gone!?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Bounty contracts have gone!?

Picking them up after the 3rd circle was crashing the server sometimes i believe,must have removed to fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,790 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Dozyart wrote: »
    Picking them up after the 3rd circle was crashing the server sometimes i believe,must have removed to fix it

Yeah saw a tweet saying they have been removed until the fix the issue

Won my first non solo yesterday. It was a trio with two mates. I actually downed myself right from the start by not pulling my chute, but the game improved from there. Was 1v2 in the final circle in the woods on a hillside at the edge of the map. Downed one then finished him, got downed by the other at long range. Had enough time to self Res.

Great buzz winning in a team. :)

Modern Update simulator has another patch, can be preloaded on ps4 anyways

think its for the halloween themed warzone stuff

Finished fourth in a Solo BR earlier...it was going so well...until someone flanked me.

Finished fourth in a Solo BR earlier...it was going so well...until someone flanked me.

I reload hate having to climb a hill and you're freaking out and then Boom you get splayed all over the floor

• Registered Users Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Homelander

Apparently an update is coming where you can chose to install certain components....about time. It was ridiculous that you needed 250GB for the game. I deleted it for that reason.

Might reinstall if I can chose just MP or just Warzone.

...and it's just happened again...only this time it was a proximity mine followed by shot to the head!

Fourth is brilliant for me :D

• Advertisement

20gb update today. Its not even a new season.

Advertisement