Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

errlloyd wrote: »
    20gb update today. Its not even a new season.

nothing new in it just buug fixes i think

takes the piss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

AA-12 shotgun has been stealth added....which has Frag Rounds as an ammo option, just in case Dragons Breath wasn't bad enough :rolleyes: No Shipment/Shoot House, Armored Royale gone and basically now no reason to play until the event next week from what I can see.

AA-12 shotgun has been stealth added....which has Frag Rounds as an ammo option, just in case Dragons Breath wasn't bad enough :rolleyes: No Shipment/Shoot House, Armored Royale gone and basically now no reason to play until the event next week from what I can see.

didnt think that was meant to be added till season 6 reloaded

yay more no skill shotgun abuse spammers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

hoping for shipment to rank up the VAL
    Hardpoint is probably the next best thing. If they could make a map basically with the layout of a phone box (you younger chaps probably won't know what that is) I could live with that.

Pity armoured core is gone, it was quite ok even with randoms. The problem I guess is they don't want to split the playerbase too much.

Homelander wrote: »
    Apparently an update is coming where you can chose to install certain components....about time. It was ridiculous that you needed 250GB for the game. I deleted it for that reason.

Might reinstall if I can chose just MP or just Warzone.

We've had that for sometime on console. I deleted the campaign and co-op. It made next to no difference but I felt I was doing soemthing at least to make the game size smaller

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    hoping for shipment to rank up the VAL
    Hardpoint is probably the next best thing. If they could make a map basically with the layout of a phone box (you younger chaps probably won't know what that is) I could live with that.

Pity armoured core is gone, it was quite ok even with randoms. The problem I guess is they don't want to split the playerbase too much.

I got the VAL maxed out with the Hardpoint Hills and Kills playlist while it was there - have to say I'm disappointed in the end result. As an AR it's decent enough but you'll likely only kill 2 enemies max before needing to reload. The 10 round mags that were bugged are beyond useless now and they were the main draw of it. I've already gone back to the Grau.

Nearly have the SP-R 208 up at 50 and most of the decent sniper attachments unlocked - tested some long range shots in a solo Aniyah Palace last night and that thing is scarily accurate, doesn't seem to be any bullet drop at all even from longest range. That's not saying it will translate well to the distances needed in warzone but shouldn't be too hard to compensate.

I got the VAL maxed out with the Hardpoint Hills and Kills playlist while it was there - have to say I'm disappointed in the end result. As an AR it's decent enough but you'll likely only kill 2 enemies max before needing to reload. The 10 round mags that were bugged are beyond useless now and they were the main draw of it. I've already gone back to the Grau.

Nearly have the SP-R 208 up at 50 and most of the decent sniper attachments unlocked - tested some long range shots in a solo Aniyah Palace last night and that thing is scarily accurate, doesn't seem to be any bullet drop at all even from longest range. That's not saying it will translate well to the distances needed in warzone but shouldn't be too hard to compensate.

SP-R 208 damage range in warzone got nerfed in the 1.28 patch btw

Kar got a buff

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    SP-R 208 damage range in warzone got nerfed in the 1.28 patch btw

Kar got a buff

All that work for nothing, thanks IW :mad: Back to the HDR/Rytec so

I think the VAL might become my goto for solos maybe even duos but I doubt it's going to allow me give up the dayjob and become a professional gamer.
    I live in hope

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Blanchy90

Had another quads win last night, not a great game but we had a decent amount of skirmishes to keep us busy.

I'm really liking the AN-94 set up as "the company's might" at the minute, always get 2 loadouts so I run that with the HDR. I still prefer my AX-50 but I want to level up the HDR too.

• Advertisement

Multilayer bugged for anyone else?

Tells me I need ps plus to play but mines not expired till January

• Registered Users Posts: 7,600 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Worked up 1000CP this morning and got the Battlepass :D
    I see it's back to decent guns in the Gulag.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

At least Bounty Contracts are finally back in WZ, wasnt enjoying it without them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,600 ✭✭✭Penfailed

mutley18 wrote: »
    At least Bounty Contracts are finally back in WZ, wasnt enjoying it without them.

Yeah, I use them a lot in Plunder too.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

So the Halloween bundles are...interesting to say the least. Anybody fancy dressing up as Jigsaw or Leatherface and dropping in to Verdansk?? :D

Really liking the Ghost Grim Reaper one though.

https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/articles/modern-warfare-warzone-october-13-bundles

So the Halloween bundles are...interesting to say the least. Anybody fancy dressing up as Jigsaw or Leatherface and dropping in to Verdansk?? :D

Really liking the Ghost Grim Reaper one though.

https://cod.tracker.gg/warzone/articles/modern-warfare-warzone-october-13-bundles

theres another one with a Jason style mask too

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/1316219145286037504?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

I wonder how the Jason one will go. The owners of the rights are ruthless on anything that resembles Jason, they even put a stop to any future updates to the Friday 13th game.

Accurate tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Ran the CR56 Amax in Warzone for the first time and got a solos win for my trouble.

I've read it's the next in line for a nerf. It seems to deal a lot of damage, highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

errlloyd wrote: »
    Ran the CR56 Amax in Warzone for the first time and got a solos win for my trouble.

I've read it's the next in line for a nerf. It seems to deal a lot of damage, highly recommend.

I ran the CR56 before the Grau became so overpowered and i loved it, but running anything other than the Grau was silly back then.

• Advertisement

CR AMX has been my goto for months, great up close and mid range, it was born nerfed only giving it 45 bullets, leave it alone IW

This is going to be class!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

That looks amazing, any idea how it works?

Vicxas wrote: »
    That looks amazing, any idea how it works?

Zombie Royal explained

I'm sorry but it looks terrifying. Warzone is stressful enough without the undead zipping around the place with nightvision. Certainly won't be doing it solo. It took me a year to get up the courage to play Dead Space.

Can’t wait to try the night BR (plunder doesn’t arrive until next week) - time to set up some thermal scopes. Just hope it’s dark enough and not that “late afternoon” darkness you see on the lobby screen at the moment.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but it looks terrifying. Warzone is stressful enough without the undead zipping around the place with nightvision. Certainly won't be doing it solo. It took me a year to get up the courage to play Dead Space.

That will only be the Zombie Royale - the night BR mode won’t include them but there will still be jump scares in certain places (Leatherface is rumoured to be haunting the Krovnik Farmlands and Jigsaw will randomly appear on TV sets - which should be great craic when you are looting houses on your own listening for footsteps and hearing that starting off :D )

That will only be the Zombie Royale - the night BR mode won’t include them but there will still be jump scares in certain places (Leatherface is rumoured to be haunting the Krovnik Farmlands and Jigsaw will randomly appear on TV sets - which should be great craic when you are looting houses on your own listening for footsteps and hearing that starting off :D )

ah Gimli will be grand, just set up camp in one house for the whole game like a true camper :p

even the heart beat sensor is like that thing out of Aliens. Genuinely getting stressed out just thinking about this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

When are these new modes available to play?

Advertisement