Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2019 | News and discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Woop woop, finally a choice of weapons again

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

looking at Exclusive Ace's video and he thinks the DMR recoil has been reduced. It wouldn't surprise me that they actually improved the gun in come situation.
    The HS reduction is significant though 175 v 114. It'll make a difference to the ttk as an upper body is 60, so one bullet more in many situations but still pretty quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

The DMR not nerfed enough at all :(

well rather than simply deleting you I expect now it simply kills you very very very very quickly
    I don't think much of the mac 10 nerf either. Fine the ludicrous hs multiplier has been toned down but the thing kills quickly with just body shots
    I do think the hope is having OP Blops guns in WZ boosts sales in Blops

• Registered Users Posts: 6,436 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

I got absolutely melted by one last night. Still massively overpowered.

Agree that the strategy is to drive people to buy BLOPS. I finally threw in the towel and decided I needed the DMR to properly compete and spent about 3 hours running around doing supply runs in plunder using Double Weapon XP. An absolute grind and I've only got it up to level 30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I got absolutely melted by one last night. Still massively overpowered.

Agree that the strategy is to drive people to buy BLOPS. I finally threw in the towel and decided I needed the DMR to properly compete and spent about 3 hours running around doing supply runs in plunder using Double Weapon XP. An absolute grind and I've only got it up to level 30.

Levelling up in blops is chronic slow,

Levelling up in blops is chronic slow,

At least it can be done in multiplayer there though, in something I assume resembles fun.

you can rank guns up in zombies too if you don't want to mangle your kdr in MP, it also has nuketown

• Registered Users Posts: 7,600 ✭✭✭Penfailed

gimli2112 wrote: »
    you can rank guns up in zombies too if you don't want to mangle your kdr in MP, it also has nuketown

Hardcore Nuketown is good for levelling up guns too.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

I haven't downloaded Black Ops yet. Does that mean on multi player BO's guns like the etc DMR aren't available on multilayer on MW?

• Advertisement

I haven't downloaded Black Ops yet. Does that mean on multi player BO's guns like the etc DMR aren't available on multilayer on MW?

Yes, only in BLOPS and Warzone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Just played 2 games.

DMR'ed 3 times.

1st time at about 200m. 2nd time a dmr shootout with him having dropped a precision airstrike on me. Won gulag. Back into game. Parachute into house. Thought I did well to get topped up on armour only to get nerfed upon exiting the building.

I think I'll wait until the next update before going back.

Has anyone had any issues coming back in on top of their guns after the gulag in solos? I landed on top of where I died about 75 seconds of real time after dying. Everything had vanished.

that's the game mechanic, when you come back from gulag you only have a pistol and a few bullets. the only thing that might be there from before would be a loadout drop, which is why you should have a loadout with an smg and a pistol with fully loaded

Just played 2 games.

DMR'ed 3 times.

1st time at about 200m. 2nd time a dmr shootout with him having dropped a precision airstrike on me. Won gulag. Back into game. Parachute into house. Thought I did well to get topped up on armour only to get nerfed upon exiting the building.

I think I'll wait until the next update before going back.

DMR remains disgusting as does the mac 10. The only DMR I had pre nerf was one I robbed off a lad on his loadout in duos. We won that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Matchmaking is gone crazy, 'played' about 10 games with the lads last night and I reckon we lost every first encounter or shortly after, crazy.

playing gunfight in stadium yesterday and one of the enemies had a penchant for crawling under the trucks. Killed him with a throwing knife to the back which resulted in a loud "WTF?", next round dual pistols which I'm dreadful with and I wiped all three of them in about 5 seconds when last alive. slidey slidey pew pew pew
    An example of SBMM working to my advantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

well lads , been away from this for a while

simple question

all i want to do is play Team Deathmatch

what is this called on the current game , or have they got rid of it??

it's still TDM
    You'll find it in the top left icon (quick play) in the MP menu, you simply search for TDM games

it's still TDM
    You'll find it in the top left icon (quick play) in the MP menu, you simply search for TDM games

jesus ,

i must be blind|!! took me that long to actually get connected online and download the game that maybe i wasnt fully tuned in.

so i should be able to find it no bother from the multiplayer lobby?

• Advertisement

it's not very intuitive but yeah it is there and you can select core or hard core
    quick play is where you'll find all the regular game modes. there is a weekly playlist in addition to that but tdm is rarely on it and when it is, it's normally a hybrid of something else

it's not very intuitive but yeah it is there and you can select core or hard core
    quick play is where you'll find all the regular game modes. there is a weekly playlist in addition to that but tdm is rarely on it and when it is, it's normally a hybrid of something else

thanks a million,

ill have a gander this eveming.!

that's the game mechanic, when you come back from gulag you only have a pistol and a few bullets. the only thing that might be there from before would be a loadout drop, which is why you should have a loadout with an smg and a pistol with fully loaded

Nah, you used to be able to land back in on your corpse and lift the guns you dropped when you were killed, assuming of course that nobody had pilfered them in the meantime.

wow, I never knew that, including loadout guns? there are a number of glitches running at present. another invisibilty one, another infinite stim to help you live in the gas
    that's the problem with games as a service, game's constantly getting broken
    these ones don't seem to be widespread like the obvious DMR bug

wow, I never knew that, including loadout guns? there are a number of glitches running at present. another invisibilty one, another infinite stim to help you live in the gas
    that's the problem with games as a service, game's constantly getting broken
    these ones don't seem to be widespread like the obvious DMR bug

Yes, anything dropped or popped from boxes takes a certain amount of time to disappear. You can pick everything up as it lay, but obviously your loadout isn't actually equipped, so you've no perks.

You never played a game in a squad where you died, got out of the gulag and just came back in on top of your team again and picked up your gear?

yeah now you say it, it sounds familiar.

Lads
    Just after getting back into this.

Any stand out guns , mainly assault rifles that ye find good .

Any must have attachment?
    I haven't played call of duty in a while , so a bit rusty with perks and guns and all the rest .

I just play free for all and team deathmatch

Any info appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Just lost a solo to a guy using the Stim Glitch.

Looked at his stats. He's won 6 games today, in three of them he didn't even have a kill.

I had 11 kills on solos. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

errlloyd wrote: »
    Just lost a solo to a guy using the Stim Glitch.

Looked at his stats. He's won 6 games today, in three of them he didn't even have a kill.

I had 11 kills on solos. :mad:

I saw this a good few times last night...
    I ended up watching a good player on about 10 or more kills. He’s the last one left in the circle and the counter still had 3 alive. Gas kills him and it switches to a lad on 0 kills who is just constantly stiming. I left it on for about 10 minutes (I went off and came back) and he was still there doing the same against some other loser doing the same.

• Advertisement

you'd think the community would do the honourable thing and ignore such glitches allowing whoever the hell is developing the game time to patch them out.
    Hopefully a Friday patch so I can play the weekend, otherwise it's a plunder weekend again.
    It's not like I think I'd win, it's just to play without any hope of winning is kind of odd.

Advertisement