Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Major tri rotor Topper

• 20-05-2018 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I have a 9' major topper with three rotors. Pulled it out of the shed this morning because it is in need of a few repairs. I need to take off the rotors because the bed is.in need.of some.welding. Anyone have a similar machine to this? I am unsure of the year but guessing.it is wuite old. Was just wondering where I might source new rotors and also the easiest way of taking them off

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭Mr..

try major in ballyhaunis, if you can find serial number it will make getting parts easier

Advertisement