Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mother Baby Groups

Options
  • 20-05-2018 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm nearly 4 months into my maternity leave and I've not been to any mother/baby groups etc. I've 2 older daughters at school so I'm busy enough as it is but it'd be nice for my son to mix with other babies and for myself to meet other mums at the same stage-does anyone know of any in the Dublin 15 area?
    There's a Cuidiu one this Friday near me and i'll try and go along to that one but if there's others I'd love to know.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

There is a Parent & Toddler Group in Blanchardstown library on Wednesday mornings.
    Parent & Toddler Group
    Blanchardstown Library
    The Parent & Toddler Group meet in Blanchardstown Library every Wednesday from 10am to 1pm. All welcome to drop in at any stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

All the community centres will run parent and toddler groups. I used to go to the one in Huntstown community center with my kids when they were little. It was a great way to make friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 nomesc

Rollercoaster usually has details of them too. That’s where I got info from back when my eldest was a baby.

Advertisement