Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syndicate Wanted

Options
  • 20-05-2018 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Wondering if anyone knows of any game shooting syndicates looking for members . Would be interested in any mixed Driven/walked up type shooting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭grassroot1

Wondering if anyone knows of any game shooting syndicates looking for members . Would be interested in any mixed Driven/walked up type shooting?

Something I have been discussing with a friend lately.While the gunclub system provides shooting at a low cost it bugs the sh1t out of me that so many of our members wont do a hands turn or let others join who might.
    We were hoping to set up a small shoot but getting the ground is near impossible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

ye could try rent land from coillte if ye can find any that suits.. the lease land for game hunting on 5 years contracts.. it may suit what ye want

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Re Coilte:
    I believe the first tender closing date was Friday 25th May, so just gone. The next round, if at all, will be in August.

Advertisement