Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTWD S4E6 "Just in Case" [AMC] [SPL]

Options
  • 20-05-2018 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭

Where is NUTZZ? :mad:

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 4
    Episode 6 - "Just in case "
    Airdate -
    May 20, 2018 on AMC at 9/8c
    Strand wrestles with Madison's decisions; things take an unexpected turn at the Stadium.
    promo/preview
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Keplar240B wrote: »
    Where is NUTZZ? :mad:

Ha, apologies the weekend got away from me and it slipped my mind! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That was a great ending!

Also :(

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

That ending was rubbish. Why did she do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Recliner

Well feck it anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,883 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

how long since they've seen naomi?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Jesus! Like flies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭jrkb

Getting steadily worse as the season goes on what has happened to this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭LionelNashe

That was fairly preachy in the middle. Even Madison didn't want to listen to Victor telling her the moral of the story near the end.

I don't get the vultures' strategy - they sit around a baseball stadium until the gang inside run out of food and supplies, and then they move in and take over.. what? Take over an empty baseball stadium with no food or supplies in it and everything picked clean within 50 miles? Or do we assume that the vultures have seeds to plant? In which case they should surely just find somewhere else to plant them that isn't half desert.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Hope John Dorie survives. I like his character.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

I'm finally caught up. I skipped most of season 1 and I don't think I missed out on much. Was slightly worried about some of the decisions in terms of character deaths and storyline/narrative (almost reboot) for season 4, but it's all starting to really come together in the last 2 episodes.

This episodes was just really fantastic and shows that FTWD is now head and shoulders above TWD.

• Advertisement
Advertisement