Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock code

Options
  • 21-05-2018 8:54am

I was ported to Vodafone on the 11th of May, after receiving call from them about whatever offer they had. Unsure if my phone was unlocked I asked to wait for my confirmation that it was unlocked before porting, but some misunderstanding saw me ported anyway.

I am looking for help regarding the unlocking code for my phone, which I had requested via the chat service on your website, after Vodafone originally called me, on the 10th or 11th. I have yet to receive this unlock code, and having been onto the chat service again, and being unable to give a case number for the original request, because I do not believe I was given one, or I just didn't take note of it, because why would there be any issue at all, with getting something as simple as an unlock code, another case was raised, giving me another 3-10 day time frame to get the unlock code.

I have waited patiently for the unlock code, but as I am travelling this week, it is going to be a incredible inconvenience to only be contactable when I am in free wifi coverage. I am not asking for my unlocking code to be sent to me with speed, I am asking that the original time frame be honoured. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I was ported to Vodafone on the 11th of May, after receiving call from them about whatever offer they had. Unsure if my phone was unlocked I asked to wait for my confirmation that it was unlocked before porting, but some misunderstanding saw me ported anyway.

I am looking for help regarding the unlocking code for my phone, which I had requested via the chat service on your website, after Vodafone originally called me, on the 10th or 11th. I have yet to receive this unlock code, and having been onto the chat service again, and being unable to give a case number for the original request, because I do not believe I was given one, or I just didn't take note of it, because why would there be any issue at all, with getting something as simple as an unlock code, another case was raised, giving me another 3-10 day time frame to get the unlock code.

I have waited patiently for the unlock code, but as I am travelling this week, it is going to be a incredible inconvenience to only be contactable when I am in free wifi coverage. I am not asking for my unlocking code to be sent to me with speed, I am asking that the original time frame be honoured. 
    Hi Gowel,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Still waiting for that unlock code.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Still waiting for that unlock code.
    Hi Deleted User ,

The unlock code was sent to you via email by our admin team on the 31st of may.

I have sent the unlock code to you in a PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement