Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuel For Outdoor pot belly stove

Options
  • 21-05-2018 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Hi All, i have a pot belly stove that's lovely to light in the evening time with the fine weather if you're sitting out. I have a question though, what type of fuel do others burn in the? I've tried briquettes and coal but both cause a lot of smoke. Is there a suggested fuel type that works best? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭WhatsGoingOn2

Hi All, i have a pot belly stove that's lovely to light in the evening time with the fine weather if you're sitting out. I have a question though, what type of fuel do others burn in the? I've tried briquettes and coal but both cause a lot of smoke. Is there a suggested fuel type that works best? Cheers

Seasoned or Kiln dried hardwood.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,567 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

Charcoal?

Advertisement