Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courtlough clay shooting summer league

Options
  • 21-05-2018 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Bit of a long shot (pardon the pun). Is anyone shooting the summer league in courtlough. I am looking to join up with a squad due to the guy I normally shoot with had to pull out at the last minute. I took a chance last weekend and went up on my own hoping to maybe join up with a squad but there was no one shooting the league. I waited around for an hour or so and gave up. I see the previous weeks scores are up on Facebook and there doesn’t seem to be too many shooting the first couple of weeks. PM me if you’d prefer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

I've heard they're charging €25 for a round of 50 clays in the summer league. If that is true it's probably the reason so few are shooting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Yep that’s the fee but the prizes are good. 2 browning 725 for class high guns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

Did you ring them and ask if there’s any spots, there might other people looking aswell,?

Advertisement