Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment to Amazon

Options
  • 21-05-2018 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi,I placed an order with Amazon on the 17th May which was cancelled next day on their side.Money was still taken from my account but they are saying it wasn’t processed. They have given me an Authorisation Code to locate and remove it can you help me if I give it to you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi tenreds,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

When you log into your 365 online is the transaction still pending on your account or has it moved into your completed transactions?

If it's in pending transactions then it should adjust itself automatically within 3-5 working days or if it's in your completed transactions this would indicate that it has fully debited. In this case you would need to raise this with the retailer.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement