Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera options

Options
  • 21-05-2018 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi all. Just looking for a piece of advice. My folks are in there 90s and I had a camera outside that connected to the tv through a scart connector. The great benefit of it was that when anybody came to the door it would switch the channel on the tv automatically to the scart channel and back to tv channels a great benefit for them. But it broke and I can't seem to get a replacement !!!. And advice would be great i have searched to no avail for this type of system
    THANK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭davidconroy46

If your in Dublin ring reliable products Drumconrda give the make and model number.they should be able to tell you were to get a lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Homer

What broke exactly? The camera or the lead or the actual connection to the TV?

You will struggle to get a TV with a scart connection but they can be picked up second hand.

If its the scart connection that could be resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭i lovewine

Homer wrote: »
    What broke exactly? The camera or the lead or the actual connection to the TV?

You will struggle to get a TV with a scart connection but they can be picked up second hand.

If its the scart connection that could be resolved.

It's the box in to which the cable from the c camera and the power from transformer goes and then a connector goes from there to scary. Would be will to buy new system to replace that not can't seem to find anyone selling then
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭i lovewine

If your in Dublin ring reliable products Drumconrda give the make and model number.they should be able to tell you were to get a lead.

Will ring them tomorrow. Would buy a new one that worked the same

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭davidconroy46

Give them the name and model. You should be able to get the part.

• Advertisement
Advertisement