Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New account is a mess

Options
  • 21-05-2018 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭

I have made some recent changes including a new account but I am being plagued by nothing working account-wise and getting computer says no pretty much all the time as well as what looks like an excessive first bill but I am unable to be sure as I have no access to it.

Please advise/give point of contact for PM.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

tricky D wrote: »
    I have made some recent changes including a new account but I am being plagued by nothing working account-wise and getting computer says no pretty much all the time as well as what looks like an excessive first bill but I am unable to be sure as I have no access to it.

Please advise/give point of contact for PM.
    Hi tricky D,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

something similar here

trying to get an install of a new account. was told by text they would do it on thursday (24th). your agents called just now to say that they'll actually be here tomorrow!!!

Then was told on your Eir chat that it actually takes 5-7 days to install products. How is this so badly organised? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

daheff wrote: »
    something similar here

trying to get an install of a new account. was told by text they would do it on thursday (24th). your agents called just now to say that they'll actually be here tomorrow!!!

Then was told on your Eir chat that it actually takes 5-7 days to install products. How is this so badly organised? 
    Hi daheff, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your order, I understand this is frustrating. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Hi folks,

Any progress on this matter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi folks,

Any progress on this matter?
    Hi there tricky D

Thomas is still looking into this so once he receives correspondence, he will be in touch with you via PM.  Sincere apologies for the delay

-Kyle

• Advertisement

Hi. It's over 1 days since I flagged this and no progress is apparent. Now I can't watch the game on the package as both the old accounts a re now disabled.

Also there is a refund due on the old landline account. Please send a cheque for this refund to the name and address detailed for the old account.

Hi. It's over 1 days since I flagged this and no progress is apparent. Now I can't watch the game on the package as both the old accounts a re now disabled.

Also there is a refund due on the old landline account. Please send a cheque for this refund to the name and address detailed for the old account.
    Hi tricky D,

I am having an issue location the PM you sent, can you forward the PM to me again please and I can proceed with investigating this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Sent

It is now 3 weeks since I raised this and zero progress seems to have been achieved and I am getting notifications but have no idea what they relate to.

Please get the sorting out of this matter expedited as a matter of urgency.

It is now 3 weeks since I raised this and zero progress seems to have been achieved and I am getting notifications but have no idea what they relate to.

Please get the sorting out of this matter expedited as a matter of urgency.
    Hi tricky ,

In order to have this issue resolved, I would suggest contacting our support team on 1901 to troubleshoot the issue further, I cannot troubleshoot through this channel, unfortunately.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

I came to use this channel as the 1901 was not able to fix the problem  and now only to be told to go back to square one 3 weeks later.

This just is not good enough. (As well as losing PMs)

Instead of directing me back to 1901, why don't you arrange for some one in a senior account support role who is actually able to solve these issues call me, instead of me having to get shunted around and around again.

I came to use this channel as the 1901 was not able to fix the problem  and now only to be told to go back to square one 3 weeks later.

This just is not good enough. (As well as losing PMs)

Instead of directing me back to 1901, why don't you arrange for some one in a senior account support role who is actually able to solve these issues call me, instead of me having to get shunted around and around again.
    I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you've been having.

Unfortunately, I cannot arrange call backs trough this channel.

Thanks

Thomas

Then what channel can arrange call backs as sending me back to 1901 is useless.

I also appear to have been overcharged but obviously cannot be sure with zero access to my account.

Further to this, I have now been over charged by over 100% of the contracted price.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

Having problems here too, waiting for callback, apparently the fix time is tonorrow , they extended my cooling off period because of issues and I wanted to cancel.. If I don't have account fixed by tomorrow I'll be cancelling for sure.. Seems like a lot of customers having same difficulties.. And very frustrating that they don't call back there customers from here
    . any other company I deal with, ie sky, electric Ireland and bord gais have brilliant customer service.. Just seems like eir customer service are trained to fob off customer's constantly, not their fault but eirs fault IMO...

While we are talking away to ourselves, I will add that I have again been overcharged by 20% as predicted. System says the €40 deal is €50. Even though is there is no €50 deal for the bundle I have.

The irony is that the service is fine, apart from a workable 25% of download speed, but nothing about the account has been done properly.

As I have been sent back to the channel which originally didn't work, I think it is time to get in touch with Conor Pope et al. Seems to be the only way anything will get done.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Chattymummy

While we are talking away to ourselves, I will add that I have again been overcharged by 20% as predicted. System says the €40 deal is €50. Even though is there is no €50 deal for the bundle I have.

The irony is that the service is fine, apart from a workable 25% of download speed, but nothing about the account has been done properly.

As I have been sent back to the channel which originally didn't work, I think it is time to get in touch with Conor Pope et al. Seems to be the only way anything will get done.

Agree with you but I honestly think that the agents don't have any access to eir customer accounts like other company's customer agents ie sky and all.. I can't even get a supervisor.. The problem with eir is higher up than the agents here and on 1901, they have basic knowledge compared to other companies therefore very few resolutions from what I can see sievting through boards...

And just to note, I really don't think the agents give two f##ks if you contact conor pope but it is a good idea, if you get his email, let me know and I'll also email..

Good broadband service but everything thing else about the service is less that basic...

Advertisement