Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anglo Arms & JackLore Knives.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Cass wrote: »
    In visiting my Uncle and he presents me with a knife as a gift.

Anglo Arms Classic. Nice knife, but never heard of them before. Good weight, decent balance, good grip, 9" long with 4.5" blade. Has a Pakkawood handle and a stain finish/feel on the handle.

The edge is sharp enough, but i have no doubt could do with a fine tuning, but from the box you'd have no issues using it. Great knife for a small price.

He also mentioned to me about JackLore knives. Now i've not heard of them either so checked his site. Some nice blades on it. Has anyone heard of them, bought one, used one, etc?

I've an Anglo Arms fixed blade. Can't remember the model. Chinese made, I think, but what isn't these days? Nice weight and good balance, and sharp as hell. Have a nice little folder by them, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭neolithic

Cass wrote: »
    In visiting my Uncle and he presents me with a knife as a gift.

Anglo Arms Classic. Nice knife, but never heard of them before. Good weight, decent balance, good grip, 9" long with 4.5" blade. Has a Pakkawood handle and a stain finish/feel on the handle.

The edge is sharp enough, but i have no doubt could do with a fine tuning, but from the box you'd have no issues using it. Great knife for a small price.

He also mentioned to me about JackLore knives. Now i've not heard of them either so checked his site. Some nice blades on it. Has anyone heard of them, bought one, used one, etc?

Sandy Jack who makes Jacklore Knives is well respected in the knife making community in the UK making a top class product based on the Ray Mears- Alan Wood Woodlore knife and some of his own designs. He is on Youtube.

Advertisement