Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

181 RN

• 21-05-2018 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Question for Roscommon motorists, what month would a 181 RN 800 to 820 be registered in? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

I think the first 500 are reserved so probably Jan or Feb. Check the tax disk for renewal date to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭kilk

Pique wrote: »
    I think the first 500 are reserved so probably Jan or Feb. Check the tax disk for renewal date to be sure.

I don't have the car or tax disc, I'm asking for a different reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,808 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Why or who would reserve the first 500?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

Prob best asking in the motoring fourm they're prob tell you the week it was bought and where

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

Well the highest reg so far this year is 181RN945. Assuming an average of 200/month 800-820 was probably late April or Early May.
    That's assuming an even distribution across the 5 months. They used to reserve a couple hundred numbers that you could pay extra for (for the caché. Never understood it meself). Dunno if that still exists.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,468 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Why or who would reserve the first 500?

They don’t reserve them any more, they used to keep the first 200, but that’s gone years now.

Roscommon was at 705 cars at the end of April, so 800 would be from May. They’re at 945 now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

800 was April this year.
    Just check change of vehicle details in motortax.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭kilk

Thanks guys for all your helpful replies!

Advertisement