Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oversized delivery from UK

• 21-05-2018 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi
    I really want to purchase a rug from the UK. The shipping cost they are quoting is £100. I have accounts with a couple of courier companies but the size of the item is too big so they cannot deliver. Anyone know couriers with address pal that take larger items? It is 200cm x 20cm x 20cm and is 14.2kg. The company I am purchasing from have been very helpful with giving me the delivery dimensions and weight.

Thanks!

Moved to couriers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Its the 200cm that is causing the issue.

See if it can be packed in a different way - folded over and rolled so that its something like 100cm x 50cm x 50cm.

Shouldn't affect the rug as its only going to be like that for a couple of days.

Or try www.parcelbroker.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭G&T22

CeilingFly wrote: »
    Its the 200cm that is causing the issue.

See if it can be packed in a different way - folded over and rolled so that its something like 100cm x 50cm x 50cm.

Shouldn't affect the rug as its only going to be like that for a couple of days.

Or try www.parcelbroker.co.uk

Thanks for that will ask and see what happens!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

MOD: Moved to couriers

Advertisement