Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pizza & Guinness

Options
  • 22-05-2018 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

I am looking for somewhere in Dublin City Centre that you can get nice pizza and a pint of the black stuff... any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

Toners beer garden on Baggot Street, can get pizza from the place next door and bring it in, can't remember the name of the place

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

There's great Pizza available on Aungier Street - the Dublin Pizza Company and the Swan Bar will let you bring it in, but I'd ask beforehand, if it's jammed they might not appreciate it.

• Administrators Posts: 53,832 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Lincoln's Inn at the back of TCD do great pizzas.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

BoCo on Bolton Street does superb pizza and serves Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Wouldn't be my idea of matching food and drinks but, that's just me.

Sin É do a pizza and pint deal, might be €10 with Guinness, it's €12 with what I drink.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Lucky's on meath street have Coke lane Pizza out the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

There's great Pizza available on Aungier Street - the Dublin Pizza Company and the Swan Bar will let you bring it in, but I'd ask beforehand, if it's jammed they might not appreciate it.

A few minutes walk away - The Fourth Corner at St. Patricks Cathedral do Dublin Pizza Company pizza & serve pints of Guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

safetyboy wrote: »
    Lucky's on meath street have Coke lane Pizza out the back.

On hold for the time-being according to their social media. Something to do with the building regulations.

Coke Lane Pizza is at the back of Frank Ryans on Queen St... would image they serve Guinness. Think the pizza is only weekends though.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Stephen Strange

Beer Garden of The Living Room/Fibbers/Murrays has a lovely wood fired pizza place. The pint in Fibbers is actually quite nice.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

You can get Manifesto pizza in The Bowery in Rathmines, which is probably the best pizza in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Just remembered the Big Blue Bus in the back of the Bernard Shaw does good pizza, seats outside too.

Advertisement