Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desktop to Laptop (gaming, music recording)

Options
  • 22-05-2018 11:48am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been thinking lately about ditching the desktop in favor of a laptop due to how much I'm on the go now-a-days.

I was just wondering if people on here had recommendations of a mid-end gaming laptop? (fifa, rpgs, football manager)

Preferably would like to buy new but would consider second hand too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,416 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

what's your budget?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Skerries wrote: »
    what's your budget?

between 600e and 1200e

Dont mind going above that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

You should be able to get a decent laptop with a 1050ti (if not maybe a 1060 3gb) in it for that price range. There was one by dell being touted on reddit not too long ago. I'd take a look on there and laptopninja for recommendations/ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

You can get a GTX1060 6GB for that actually. Saveonlaptops.co.uk have good prices.

The other day as well, Dell had an i7-7700, 16GB, GTX1060 6GB deal going for €1,080 delivered.

Advertisement