Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown charge of almost 400e appearing on my card.

Options
  • 22-05-2018 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I noticed a recent transaction on my credit card statement for Eir Mobile R6 Dublin 8. The amount is close to 400 euro and I have no idea what this is for or why it's there.

Can someone please PM me so this can be investigated? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

I noticed a recent transaction on my credit card statement for Eir Mobile R6 Dublin 8. The amount is close to 400 euro and I have no idea what this is for or why it's there.

Hi Cherry_Cola, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I can have a look at this for you.

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Hi,

Hi Cherry_Cola, 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I can have a look at this for you.

Thanks

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey, PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi,

Hi Cherry_Cola, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey, PM sent.
    Thanks, I've responded to your PM there now. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement