Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House replumb question

Options
  • 22-05-2018 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi Guys, 
    Iv a very good friend of mine doing the full replumb and heating of my 2 bed terraced house im gonna be doing whatever labour involved and paying for materials etc needed but they dont want money to do the job specifically. im just looking for a cost it would be for the plumber minus the materials because even though they dont want money im paying them and dont want to be insulting either with what i hand them i hope this is not too confusing ha :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

For a full heating refit, I paid 1500 labour.(Friend and cash)
    That was for 9 rads fitted, 3 heating circuits, new boiler and cylinder connections.
    I supplied all materials.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭TiNcAn

I paid 5000 in the whole works: Greenstar 25si boiler, 8 rads, coffin tank in attic, removal and replacement of 2 new heating circuits and connecting new gas line. This was for a 2 bed terraced. So that might give you another point of reference. I guess that materials came to probably around 2500.

Advertisement