Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone line cut

Options
  • 22-05-2018 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

My neighbour came onto my property & cut my phone line with my permission.I am living in my home for 17 years and the phone line has always come across her roof.She never had problem before about this.Just because we don't speak to each other she cut the wire.What can I do.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Irish71 wrote: »
    My neighbour came onto my property & cut my phone line with my permission.I am living in my home for 17 years and the phone line has always come across her roof.She never had problem before about this.Just because we don't speak to each other she cut the wire.What can I do.
    Hi Irish71, 

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are having. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement