Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esb line cut

Options
  • 22-05-2018 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

For the past 17 years I have been connected to my sister's electricity as my home is a converted she'd which was my daddy's.It is 1 bedroom flat.I was giving my sister €25 a week for the pat 17 years.Now an argument erupted between us she cut the esb wire & now I have nothing.Can I do anything in regard to this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Irish71,

An ESB wire or meter should never be tampered with, so it is extremely important that you contact ESB Networks immediately regarding this, as it is a safety matter.

The relevant telephone number for ESB Networks is 1850 372 999 (open 24 hours).

We at Electric Ireland are one of the electricity billing companies that a customer would register with after their electricity supply is connected, therefore we are unable to advise in relation to the steps prior to choosing an electricity billing company. ESB Networks will be able to advise though, on any electricity connection queries.

Best regards,
    Una

Advertisement