Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

getting rid of bags under my eyes

Options
  • 22-05-2018 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

sorry if been asked before ...

im a 28 year old male ...gets plenty of sleep but have really puffy bags under my eyes( looks like i havnt slept for days) , is there any good creams that can be got in the likes of boots etc ?

im just abit embarrassed to go in to a chemist etc and ask :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

Try remnescar. It’s a clear gel. Around €40. Really works. You can get it in some pharmacies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Try remnescar. It’s a clear gel. Around €40. Really works. You can get it in some pharmacies

thanks got a 8ml tube in boots for 29.99 today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

....... wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

didnt get a chance to test it out yet , will give it untill monday and post results :)

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭jim salter

pudzey101 wrote: »
    thanks got a 8ml tube in boots for 29.99 today :)

Did it work ?

• Advertisement

OP, you still alive??? :D

jim salter wrote: »
    OP, you still alive??? :D

works great when you use the smallest amount , leaves white chalky marks under the eye though :)

works great when you use the smallest amount , leaves white chalky marks under the eye though :)

Bought some Friday.

It does work for most of the day. Feels like the skin has been glued in place :p

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Salthillprom

If it’s leaving white marks you are using too much. You need the tiniest amount..make sure to rub it together between your fingers before applying. I’m talking like a fraction of a pea amount. A pin head.

Advertisement