Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joytech AV Control Center

• 22-05-2018 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,578 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Joytech AV Control Center - Scart,S-Video, Video, Optical
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection in Limerick or East Clare or Post at recepient's cost
    PRICE: Free (but postage costs if not collecting)
    PAYMENT METHODS: N/A

Hi all,

Have my old Joytech AV Control Center, used use with my PlayStation, PS2, GameCube and Xbox but boxed it away years ago and haven't used it since so rather than it taking up space I'd like to give it away to someone that will get some use out of it.

Took great care of it, and it was working 100% when I boxed it up to put away but haven't used it in years and can't test. So I presume it's still 100% but can't guarantee.

Prefer to meet or have it collected from Limerick/East Clare but can post at recepient's cost.

20041127_joytech_01.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,281 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Would actually really love this but am in Dublin so it would need to be posted.

Sure see if anyone more local to you wants it first, otherwise I'll take it off you hands :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BGOllie

Edhorse got some good karma rolling picking a cab for me so maybe I can give back a bit :) ... I might be able to meet this weekend in limerick/clare for you o1s1n.
    I'm due a trip to Dublin some time this summer so I could bring it with me ... or I could post it too :)

Master of the Universe

BGOllie wrote: »
    Edhorse got some good karma rolling picking a cab for me so maybe I can give back a bit :) ... I might be able to meet this weekend in limerick/clare for you o1s1n.
    I'm due a trip to Dublin some time this summer so I could bring it with me ... or I could post it too :)

That would be amazing, thanks! I'm right in the city centre 5 minutes or so walk from O Connell Street so that could definitely work :)

cool. I'll get in touch with savemejebus so :)

Master of the Universe

BGOllie wrote: »
    cool. I'll get in touch with savemejebus so :)

You're an absolute star, thanks a mil!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Arcade and Retro karma keeps on rolling....

got it today. thanks savemejebus :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement