Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone rid me of these turbulent crows?

Options
  • 22-05-2018 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Where I live there are some scots pines and a big oak tree that the crows have taken to nesting in and they are now in their hundreds. They have spread out up and down the road and have now reached the point where they are causing damage. They are running up and down my roof in the mornings trying their best to pull the cage off the chimney and everything is covered in these turds that look like elongated pellets. The worst thing is the constant noise, I'm basically a prisoner in my own home. Does anyone know of someone in the Enniscorthy area that could come and shoot them? The local farmer cant be bothered as he's cut down all the trees behind his house where they used to roost and it's not really affecting him. But they're flying over my garden with quite large sticks which they then drop because they're too heavy. And I've been hit by them a few times. Can anyone help?

Comments

Advertisement