Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low speaker volume

Options
  • 22-05-2018 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I had to do a reinstall windows 10 after the latest update totally messed up my machine. Everything is back to normal except the audio is now really low. I have updated all the drivers done all the diagnostics and everything comes back as normal.

I have all the audio pushed up to 100% but its still extremely low. In hardware and sound I've all apps and devices up to 100%, I've enabled loudness equalization, left and right balance is set to 100 but nothing seems to help.

The funny thing is when you go into manage audio devices - configure and test the speaker its perfect the tones for the left and right speaker are spot on. Crystal clear and very loud.

Its the same problem with all media. Youtube, websites, VLC and windows media player. Everything except the when I test the speaker in diagnostics

My laptop is a hp notebook probook 650. Does anyone have any suggestions to what I could try next.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement