Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Walker leds tvs in 2018

• 22-05-2018 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

The living room TV broke recently and so I need to get a new TV.
    I was wondering what people think of Walker TVs.
    Are they any good?
    I know they are reasonably priced but is the picture quality good or a lot worse than bigger brands?
    Are black levels ok or do they look washed out compared to other makes like Samsung, LG, Philips or Panasonic?
    Also is sound quality poor?
    Was thinking about going for a 43 inch smart walker led 1080p.
    Are they any good?
    Are they just as good as the other brands I've mentioned?
    Would I better off going for one of the more well known brands?
    I can't find anything about the Walker TVs on youtube and there are no professional reviews online for them anywhere.
    I think they're only sold in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

quinnd6 wrote: »
    The living room TV broke recently and so I need to get a new TV.
    I was wondering what people think of Walker TVs.
    Are they any good?
    I know they are reasonably priced but is the picture quality good or a lot worse than bigger brands?
    Are black levels ok or do they look washed out compared to other makes like Samsung, LG, Philips or Panasonic?
    Also is sound quality poor?
    Was thinking about going for a 43 inch smart walker led 1080p.
    Are they any good?
    Are they just as good as the other brands I've mentioned?
    Would I better off going for one of the more well known brands?
    I can't find anything about the Walker TVs on youtube and there are no professional reviews online for them anywhere.
    I think they're only sold in Ireland.

Rebadged Vestel units from Turkey, should be very similar to what the likes of JVC, Finlux and Panasonic sets offer up these days...

I find a lot of these cheaper TVs seem to be a year or two behind "flagship" brands like Samsung and Sony, and the features seem to lack a bit behind what is in the shops nowadays but its usually reflected in the price...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Ok that sounds bad.
    Are Philips also rebadged Vestel tvs?
    Can someone recommend some good tvs that aren't rebadged Vestel TVs from Turkey? :D

Advertisement