Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to use primer

Options
  • 22-05-2018 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

I want to know how to use face primer. Im going to be wearing foundation this week which i rarely do and read that primer is good under it. I dont know do you put it on like a moisturiser? Let it dry and then foundation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I put it on after moisturiser and put foundation on straight afterwards. I find it helps foundation blend better.
    What foundation/primer do you plan on using?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Hithere246

I'm not an expert but wear make up for work everyday. I make sure my skin is prepped properly..in that it's exfoliated and use toner. To answer your question, yes I apply primer like a moisturiser but not in place of a moisturiser as in I put on moisturiser let it soak in for few minutes, then put on primer and let it settle for few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

I actually mix my primer and foundation together for daytime makeup and put it on 10 mins before my foundation before a night out.

Advertisement