Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smear after Miscarraige

Options
  • 22-05-2018 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

Hello

I had a miscarraige at 7-9 weeks and had an ERPC last Wednesday. I'm due a smear and I'm wondering when can I have it. I've stopped bleeding and was gonna book one for next week. Also we are eager to try and conceive asap.

Anyone else had a similar situation? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭awny

dizzymiss wrote: »
    Hello

I had a miscarraige at 7-9 weeks and had an ERPC last Wednesday. I'm due a smear and I'm wondering when can I have it. I've stopped bleeding and was gonna book one for next week. Also we are eager to try and conceive asap.

Anyone else had a similar situation? TIA

Hi dizzy miss,

It’s a 12 week wait after mc. I had a miscarriage myself in March so hoping to get a smear done next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭dizzymiss

awny wrote: »
    Hi dizzy miss,

It’s a 12 week wait after mc. I had a miscarriage myself in March so hoping to get a smear done next week.

Thanks for the reply. We had hoped to start trying to conceive again soon and I don't want to wait 12weeks!!! Naively, i thought I would be able have the smear once the bleeding stopped.

Advertisement