Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland credit card

Options
  • 23-05-2018 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

My application is in progress, how long will it take to finalize?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Kelly0703,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Rest assured as soon as a decision as been made our lending team will be in contact with you straight away.

Please check your emails including junk folder for any updates.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 6 alyssa292

Hi, My credit card is maxed at 4k - more than half of my payment goes on interest, is there a way to reduce the interest as I'm unemployed and struggling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Alyssa292,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.

We have some general information for you here on how you can reduce interest and charges on your BOI credit card.

You can also discuss managing the card with one of our Credit Card experts, they would be more than happy to go through your options with you and offer you some guidance.

If you would like for us to organise this for you, you can send us a Private Message here on Boards with your full name and contact number and we'll certainly arrange this for you as soon as possible.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here again if we can help with anything else.

Thanks, Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Tumbleweed2

alyssa292 wrote: »
    Hi, My credit card is maxed at 4k - more than half of my payment goes on interest, is there a way to reduce the interest as I'm unemployed and struggling

Hi Alyssa,

I pm'd you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

alyssa292 wrote: »

Hi There,

We just sent you on a PM if you could take a look at it please.

Thanks, Aisling.

• Advertisement
Advertisement