Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Z.O.E 2 (Remaster) demo out now

Options
  • 23-05-2018 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Just finished the demo.
    It looks and plays very well.

I played it in PSVR, which I can see causing a lot of sickness giving how fast the camera changes with 'lock-on's . Though I think there is an option to change that.

Give a try, looks beautiful, esp in VR, you can play from cockpit view.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,449 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The PS2 original is a stone cold classic but can't see it being anything but a vomit fest in VR especially the final zero shift upgrade you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I played through the whole demo in VR, in the cockpit mode, and I didn't feel ill at all. I definitely don't have my VR legs either, I can't play 10 minutes of Resident Evil without my stomach churning.

I couldn't seem to play in VR outside the cockpit view though :(

Advertisement