Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Prison Service Clerical Officer Campaign Longford HQ

Options
  • 23-05-2018 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone. Not sure if this is the right place to post. Has anyone applied? I have interview this week and looking for tips. tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Higgmasta

co123 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Not sure if this is the right place to post. Has anyone applied? I have interview this week and looking for tips. tia

I have my interview tomorrow. How did you get on? Was it just based on the 4 competencies? or more. any info greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Whimsical33

Hi there, just wondering if you heard how many positions there is?

Hi there, just wondering if you heard how many positions there is?

Heard they were taking on 8 at beginning. Have you heard anything from them?

Higgmasta wrote: »
    Heard they were taking on 8 at beginning. Have you heard anything from them?

Nope, heard nothing bar my number on the panel. Have you heard anything?

Nope, heard nothing bar my number on the panel. Have you heard anything?

No nothing either, but one of the lads working there thinks that they will have hired 20 of the panel by end of this year. So hfully not be waiting much longer for a call 🀞

• Advertisement

Higgmasta wrote: »
    No nothing either, but one of the lads working there thinks that they will have hired 20 of the panel by end of this year. So hfully not be waiting much longer for a call 🀞

Awh, that’s me out of the running I’m not in the top 20!

Advertisement