Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo Sport,Game language English or not. I'm confused?

Options
  • 23-05-2018 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

I just bought Gran Turismo Sport Day One Edition from Amazon and as soon as it arrived I noticed that the cover and manual weren't in English but the disc itself has English written on it.So will the game language be in English or some other language as there are four different languages on the cover of the game.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Depends on the game, a lot of games come with multiple languages. Usually says on the back of the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

It will be in English I'm nearly sure.
    I live in Korea and any game I buy here usually has English too.

Why don't you start up the game and find out? Am i missing something here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Sure the words Gran Turismo aren't English, sounds like a foreign game alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr.Cool2015

Why don't you start up the game and find out? Am i missing something here?

I don't want to open it and find out it's not in English.

• Advertisement

Sure the words Gran Turismo aren't English, sounds like a foreign game alright...

Haha,Only the title is in English, everything else is in French,German and Italian.

I asked PlayStation Support and they said my disc is the European Version of the game,so it should start up in English otherwise English should be available in the language settings.

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Depends on the game, a lot of games come with multiple languages. Usually says on the back of the box.

Yeah,but only the title is in English on my copy of the game.

SeantheMan wrote:
    It will be in English I'm nearly sure. I live in Korea and any game I buy here usually has English too.

Does it start up in English or do you have to change the language?

Advertisement