Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replace Aritech 9031 alarm

Options
  • 23-05-2018 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi,

I recently bought a house last year which has an Aritech 9031 alarm.

I am looking to get a new alarm installed for a few reasons.

I see from other threads that GSD and Simenens have a free app that you can use over broadband which would suit what I need.

There is a panel upstairs and downstairs in the house and contact sensors on all windows and doors. Do they use the existing sensors from my current alarm or are they all replaced?

There are a number of smoke/heat detectors in the house which are connected up to the system as well.

Any recommendations for installers in north county dublin to get a quote off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi,

I recently bought a house last year which has an Aritech 9031 alarm.

I am looking to get a new alarm installed for a few reasons.

I see from other threads that GSD and Simenens have a free app that you can use over broadband which would suit what I need.

There is a panel upstairs and downstairs in the house and contact sensors on all windows and doors. Do they use the existing sensors from my current alarm or are they all replaced?

There are a number of smoke/heat detectors in the house which are connected up to the system as well.

Any recommendations for installers in north county dublin to get a quote off?

Yes, in upgrades all other sensors can be used providing they are working.
    Depending on age of safety devices they may need to be replaced.
    If you look on the PSA website it lists installers in the Dublin area, here is a link.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭davidconroy46

If your trying to install yourself hkc might be your best option. Id the bell hold off resistor in old panel is 470 omos you will have to change to 4k7 resister.

Advertisement