Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking phone

Options
  • 23-05-2018 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi, tried the chat through your website on unlocking a phone that was used with a closed/ported out number but apparently doesn't pull up an account and I don't have an account number for it, can you assist me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

CYHSN wrote: »
    Hi, tried the chat through your website on unlocking a phone that was used with a closed/ported out number but apparently doesn't pull up an account and I don't have an account number for it, can you assist me?

Thanks
    Hi CYHSN ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name, account number, make and model of the handset and also the IMEI number. I can look into getting the handset unlocked.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Hi Thomas, I don't have the account number for that account I'm not sure where I could find that, can no longer sign into my online account after port out, would my mobile number suffice instead?

Hi Thomas, I don't have the account number for that account I'm not sure where I could find that, can no longer sign into my online account after port out, would my mobile number suffice instead?
    Yes the mobile number and previous pin number would then suffice.

Thanks

Thomas

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

pm sent
    Thank you CYNSN

Thomas will respond to you there

-Kyle

• Advertisement

pm sent
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Bump, haven't received any unlocking code/instructions and past the timescales

Bump, haven't received any unlocking code/instructions and past the timescales
    Hi CYHSN ,

I have forwaded the unlocking code in a PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement